+52

Just because you dont agree with someone doesnt mean you get to burn their cars and businesses, amirite?

ElizabethSwanns avatar Politics
0 6
The voters have decided that ElizabethSwann is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Don't tell that to lefties, they think it's quite normal.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -6Reply
@DandyDon Don't tell that to lefties, they think it's quite...

Don, have you noticed there are a LOT fewer downvotes on comments and posts since the mods made it impossible to downvote from a person's profile page? The troll has to go to the actual post on which the comment appears, which is MUCH more time consuming.
biggrin smilie hehe smilie maniac smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -3Reply
@Thinkerbell Don, have you noticed there are a LOT fewer downvotes on comments and posts since the mods made it impossible to...

I did notice that.
It's not slowing down the fake upvotes on their own questions...lol

The idiots think they're actually fooling people with their sock accounts, using the worn out lefty tactic of trying to blame it on someone else.

Maybe they'll start blaming Trump for their newfound woes.... biggrin smilie hehe smilie maniac smilie

@DandyDon I did notice that. It's not slowing down the fake upvotes on their own questions...lol The idiots think they're...

Actually, I think the fake upvotes have slowed down too.   And on a lot of their spam, they were posting fake downvotes to pretend there were some people who took the spam seriously.

Yep, they'll soon be saying Trump is a moderator here.  hehe smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -7Reply
@Thinkerbell Actually, I think the fake upvotes have slowed down too.   And on a lot of their spam, they were posting fake...

Now that I went back and looked, they do seem to be slowing down. hehe smilie

One of them is getting butthurt right now, posting over and over. hehe smilie

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -3Reply

Yes you do, if you are part of BLM or Antifa, and you have lefty governors and mayors such as can be found in Oregon, Washington, Illinois, NY, MN, WI, etc.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -6Reply