+125

It was shocking to see someone here advocate death for people w/ different political views, like we were in N. Korea. But then I remember those people who stormed a government building while beating a cop to death and realize, sadly, it's not so farfetched anymore. amirite?

HotRodLovers avatar Money & Economics
0 3
The voters have decided that HotRodLover is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Police know the risk...their job is to ensure safty of the people...at all cost... Just like our soldiers protect foreign civilians...the army has a dont shoot till shot at rule...or at least thats what Hollywood says...capital police never heard that rule

@Toounknown Police know the risk...their job is to ensure safty of the people...at all cost... Just like our soldiers protect...

It amazes me that so many people don't seem to care about the all the rioting, looting, killing, etc that went on last year. Guess that was all ok with them.

@beachbum It amazes me that so many people don't seem to care about the all the rioting, looting, killing, etc that went on...

Yeah these flip flopping people want the cops the shot the right people...this is just like the Nazi socialist party