-77

I dont understand being called a creep... Yes all men are and if you dont realize the man your with is one...its worse hes a psycho, amirite?

The real creepers are the girl creeps...you never expect them

Toounknowns avatar History
0 13
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You spelt righty wrong, stinky.

@FartBucket You spelt righty wrong, stinky.

yawn  
Ho-hum... another day, another sock.  (registered on 2/3/2021)

@Thinkerbell yawn   Ho-hum... another day, another sock.  (registered on 2/3/2021)

Funny you should mention socks. I see you've bought a bunch in yourself

@FartBucket Funny you should mention socks. I see you've bought a bunch in yourself

You saw wrong, as usual.   biggrin smilie
Since I don't click phony votes or post phony loves, and since I haven't been banned, I have no need for any socks, unlike most lefties.

@Thinkerbell And yet I didn't, Fartbucket.  

Pull the other one. It's funny they only pipe up when Stinker is offline, and vice versa.

@FartBucket At last you aren't denying it any more

Of course I'm denying it... you just weren't swift enough to understand the significance of the gif I posted.  hehe smilie

"....its worse hes a psycho, amirite?"

Nah... he'd be psycho only if he were a lefty.   biggrin smilie

@Toounknown Im just saying guys who arnt openly sexual are privay perverse

Maybe so, but a lefty is politically (as well as sexually) perverse, and generally not privately.   puke smilie