-79

The rulers behind the scenes at the Biden Administration need to create a Department of Truth to squash any controversy that may expose any corruption, amirite?

Image for post The rulers behind the scenes at the Biden Administration need to create a Department of Truth to squash any controversy that may expose any corruption, amirite?
TheSimmeringFrogs avatar Politics
0 7
The voters have decided that TheSimmeringFrog is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I doubt either of you can read your own names, let alone 1984.

@FartBucket I doubt either of you can read your own names, let alone 1984.

Actually we can, it’s just that you think, like most leftists, so highly of yourself that you get the impression we can’t. I’d help you with your problem if I could.

@FartBucket Your posts certainly give the impression that you are as thick as cow manure

At least I’m man enough not to create a fake account every other day. What’s wrong, you can’t stick with one? Oh look, your account was created today. That’s hardly enough time to have an opinion about me. You’re a fraud.

@TheSimmeringFrog At least I’m man enough not to create a fake account every other day. What’s wrong, you can’t stick with...

Might want to have a word with your friend stinker about socks. And it's plenty of time froggy. It doesn't take two seconds to realise what a moron you are, so a day is plenty of time.

@FartBucket Might want to have a word with your friend stinker about socks. And it's plenty of time froggy. It doesn't take two...

Can’t argue the issues so your only remaining card is to make personal attacks? You’re a lightweight.

In Orwell's 1984,  it was known as the Ministry of Truth.
Same idea.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -3Reply