+47

Throw up is an effective palate cleanser, amirite?

motorbikemillys avatar Money & Economics
0 12
The voters have decided that motorbikemilly is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's really not, I find that the only thing you can taste after vomiting is vomit

Literally the opposite of a palette cleanser, you only taste acid after you throw up

@Icy-layer Literally the opposite of a palette cleanser, you only taste acid after you throw up

Look at you with your superior logic and reasoning. Nah you're absolutely right tho. The throw up taste is just now almost dissipated

@motorbikemilly Look at you with your superior logic and reasoning. Nah you're absolutely right tho. The throw up taste is just now...

The acid in pickling is, in fact, a palate cleanser. So think of a pickleback for whiskey or a citrus sorbet, the original palate cleanser. So........ vomiting is no one's first choice, but it can do the job.

Welp ima pretend I didn't read this.

@freq432 No?

The question mark makes me think you're at least a little curious. Looks like I might be starting a movement