+44

Giving the outrageously priced colleges the money from outstanding loans does not help the next generation, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Money & Economics
0 4
The voters have decided that Toounknown is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Exactly! Loans should be forgiven, and money taken from these losers

@FantherPanatic Exactly! Loans should be forgiven, and money taken from these losers

College is a privilege not a right... And expecting it for free is the most privledged thing ive ever heard... I dont think you understand how worthless this current generation of students are.. Forgiving the loans entirety will just enrage the " able class" = people who are currently succeeding despite what some unprepared students are calling impossible... i know i wouldnt want my boss getting a job above me who couldnt even budget their own personal loans

@Toounknown College is a privilege not a right... And expecting it for free is the most privledged thing ive ever heard... I...

It's impossible to find a job that pays a living wage without a college degree. It's not like it was 30 years ago.

Let me guess you're one of those old farts that thought college was cheap? LOLOLOLOL

@FantherPanatic It's impossible to find a job that pays a living wage without a college degree. It's not like it was 30 years ago...

Lets talk about the college experience..because thats what these kids bought..they bought a lifestyle not an education... Community colleges are still cheap... The misconception is that everybody gets to live in a nice soroity house but very few do... If you wanted an education you could get one cheap right down the road from your childhood bedroom.. But you want the expericence of college life, which is pointlessly expensive