-70

Leftism requires a far greater indoctrination process than religion, amirite?

Image for post Leftism requires a far greater indoctrination process than religion, amirite?
TheSimmeringFrogs avatar Religion
0 5
The voters have decided that TheSimmeringFrog is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Of course leftism requires more indoctrination, because its every dogma is false.

The indoctrination is provided K-12, by the public school teachers, and continued in most colleges.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Thinkerbell Of course leftism requires more indoctrination, because its every dogma is false.   The indoctrination is...

One of my college professors was such a miserable lefty that he actually turned me conservative. He was such a pathetic dweeb I felt bad for the guy. He was in his comfort zone being in Academia Land, I hardly doubt the guy could have had a real job in the real world. There was just an elitist snobbery about his that I didn’t really feel he earned. All his pedigrees didn’t impress me one bit.

@Thinkerbell Universities are full of high-IQ fools who can't do anything practical.  

I just remember this guy being angry at the world. He was one miserable son of a bitch and I always said to myself I would never become like that rotten of a soul for my sake and the sake of others around me.

@TheSimmeringFrog I just remember this guy being angry at the world. He was one miserable son of a bitch and I always said to myself...

A lot of lefties are angry at the world for not recognizing their brilliance, particularly in political matters.

They would make true communism really work.   think smilie