-92

A leftist can watch CNN all day long and not detect any political bias at all, amirite?

Image for post A leftist can watch CNN all day long and not detect any political bias at all,  amirite?
TheSimmeringFrogs avatar Politics
0 6
The voters have decided that TheSimmeringFrog is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

People can watch whatever they want, but there actually are some people who watch it who honestly believe CNN is unbiased. Others who watch it know it's biased and they watch it because it tells them what they want to hear.

Personally, I try to get my news from sources with as little bias as possible, although that's pretty difficult. I guess the best option is to get your news from both left-centre sources, and right-centre sources, and then come to your own conclusion. Extreme left or right sources aren't even news at all, so don't bother with that junk.