-53

The difference between capitalism and socialism is that capitalism says you CAN live off of 12$ an hour ...socialism says you MUST, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Money & Economics
0 11
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I currently live in a socialist country.

I make 29 dollars an hour

Do everyone else a favor and get off the drugs.

@Toounknown No union either

I bet you're not 19 like me on his first year working 不不不

No union either.

So you admit your post was wrong? Thanks!

@CharlesD I bet you're not 19 like me on his first year working 不不不 No union either. So you admit your post was...

LOL

Once you get to half toounknowns old age you'll be making 100/hrs!

He's not on drugs: his lack of spelling abilities is due to dementia

We are all very lucky to be so well paid...
We need to admit that both of our countries social economic interests CANT be summed up in one term or definition

@Toounknown We are all very lucky to be so well paid... We need to admit that both of our countries social economic interests...

You said a socialist country cant let anyone make more than 12 an hour.

That dude proved you wrong.

LOL

@FantherPanatic You said a socialist country cant let anyone make more than 12 an hour. That dude proved you wrong. LOL

Your getting hung up on the number 12 , plus how much of that 29 $ goes directly back to the government, i was making a hypothetical point about the aim of extreme socialism, i also like many aspects of your great government , however you take an attack on something you believe as immediately wrong, because i guess ,that you assume, that every and all of your systems are perfect and infallible.... This is a problem with your culture , not your politics... Maybe i am wrong, maybe you can convince me, but please respond with something other then a grammer report and my lack of trivial knowledge

Please login or signup to leave a comment.