-47

Leftists find security in following the crowd, amirite?

TheSimmeringFrogs avatar Politics
0 5
The voters have decided that TheSimmeringFrog is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Of course they do.
If they say anything contrary to the Party Line, they get ostracized, and if there's anything a lefty can't stand, it's being being banned from the security of the Collective. biggrin smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -3Reply
@Commonsense Says the people who'll storm placesand kill a cop if we don't submit yo your supreme leader 😅

Again, another example of a leftist who follows the crowd by promoting the narrative that comes down from on high. You don’t even see the irony.

@TheSimmeringFrog Again, another example of a leftist who follows the crowd by promoting the narrative that comes down from on high...

Lefty sheep never see the ironies of their own claptrap propaganda.  
They wouldn't be lefties if they did.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -2Reply

I didn't storm any places, nor did I kill any cops, nor did I approve of anyone who did.

Hi, Toppy!   I see you got yourself a new sock account!  (established 2-14-21, before you hastily locked your sock profile page up)   biggrin smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -4Reply