+67

Despite what Rightys think, it's not right to storm places with guns, threaten people, or kill cops just because we won't submit to Trum. This isn't North Korea

Commonsenses avatar Money & Economics
0 5
The voters have decided that Commonsense is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Even this post is an example of a leftie following the crowd. You’re actually making my point for me. You’re given a narrative and then like a bunch of Star Wars stormtroopers, you promote this narrative like a bunch of mindless sheep. That’s the point of my question. Thank you.

@TheSimmeringFrog Even this post is an example of a leftie following the crowd. You’re actually making my point for me. You’re...

Hey,

If you can make generalizations about leftists.....

Then now you know what it feels like.

Thank you for making my point!!

@Commonsense Hey, If you can make generalizations about leftists..... Then now you know what it feels like. **Thank you for...

You just mirror conservatives. You don’t have an original thought in your head to save your ass. Keep talking. You look like a fool exposing yourself.

@TheSimmeringFrog You just mirror conservatives. You don’t have an original thought in your head to save your ass. Keep talking...

Hey look!

It's someone who often makes generalizations then gets upset when someone does the same to him!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keep talking retard, it only makes you dumber.

@Commonsense Hey look! It's someone who often makes generalizations then gets upset when someone does the same to...

He's not very smart.....

He's like my 4 year old who gets upset when I tell him he's smells but has no problem telling other people they smell LOL