+16

Pickle flavored snacks taste more like pickles than actual pickles do, amirite?

LookAnAltAccounts avatar Food & Drink
0 10
The voters have decided that LookAnAltAccount is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Maybe it's because the seasoning that is used is a concentrated form of whatever chemical makes pickles taste as they do.

Because you probably eat more of the pickle flavored snacks than the pickles.

I disagree.

jodzdzownicas avatar jodzdzownica Yeah You Are +6Reply
@LookAnAltAccount State your case!

I think pickles taste great with a strong brine flavour while still having some cucumber flavour with it. If it's dill then the dill tastes pronounced and sort of hits you in the face. A pickle flavouring just doesn't give the brine (or dill) flavour I get from eating a raw pickle.

@88080808088 I think pickles taste great with a strong brine flavour while still having some cucumber flavour with it. If it's...

I think I probably get more of a pickle-y sensation because of the onslaught of salt. Your argument is good and I 100% agree with you.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
how many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?

Pickle flavoured snacks taste like pickle flavouring. Pickles taste like pickles. Nothing can taste more like something than the thing itself. This is the most I've ever typed the word "pickle".

There is probably a higher concentration of pickling spices