+65

Rightys when NFL players simply kneeled: "This is travesty, and a danger to America1!!!"
Rightys when some of them broke into the govt building with sharpened poles, guns and zipties, beating a police officer to death: Silence. amirite?

Image for post **Rightys when NFL players simply kneeled:** "This is travesty, and a danger to America1!!!"
**Rightys when some of them broke into the govt building with sharpened poles, guns and zipties, beating a police officer to death:** //Silence//. amirite?
Redtoxs avatar History
1 5
The voters have decided that Redtox is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Leftists when a left wing wacko open fired on Republicans playing baseball a couple of years ago.

@Redtox Triggered 不不不不

Nope, just presenting both sides.

@TheSimmeringFrog Nope, just presenting both sides.

I think it says a lot when I can bring up many recent examples

And you have to dig for one years ago.

Thanks for proving my point hun!

@Redtox I think it says a lot when I can bring up many recent examples And you have to dig for one years ago. Thanks for...

Oh, Im sorry. Anything older than a year in your world is apparently not significant. Ill be sure to reference nothing older than last week to keep it relevant for you.

Please login or signup to leave a comment.