+23

If we actually found an indestructible material, we would have no way of shaping it. amirite?

Coeurdemonstre1s avatar Money & Economics
0 13
The voters have decided that Coeurdemonstre1 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Something can be at the same time malleable and indestructible.

Hope they make condoms out of it.

bertlps avatar bertlp Yeah You Are +7Reply
@bertlp Hope they make condoms out of it.

Washable,

Reusable,

Environmentally Friendly,

They'd last a lifetime,

😂

You are not wrong

The Indian statues

I would suggest that a material may be indestructible whilst also being malleable.

@Robisrael I would suggest that a material may be indestructible whilst also being malleable.

Also, the fact that it is indestructible doesn't mean that we can't make it into a specific form like we do with some plastics

@monsterallergies That one below was meant for you

I didn't mean maleable, there are some really hard plastics that only decompose with heat so you can't melt them but when the plastic is made, it is made with a specific shape

You've led me to ask, have we already found an indestructible material?

@Robisrael You've led me to ask, have we already found an indestructible material?

Kinda, it's theorized that the material that the surface of a neutron star is, since the way its atoms are arranged and the absurd amount of pressure in it it may be the indestructible material