+12

The Amriite community is still waiting on SimmeringFrog to come up with a recently elected Democrat who advocating killing opponents.. Every day he stalls is proof that conservatives are crazier. amirite?

jetarids avatar Politics
2 9
The voters have decided that jetarid is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2922826

No where did explicitly she advocate killing someone.

Nice try! Thank you for proving our point, this is GREAT!

@Theexquisite No where did explicitly she advocate killing someone. Nice try! Thank you for proving our point, this is GREAT!

Yea I watched the video..... she doesnt do anything near it.

Conservatives are a joke and need to go back to their daughters in their trailer parks.

@2922830

Post specifically says opponents

Babies/fetuses, are not the same thing as:

"I want to kill someone specifically because they dont follow my political views"
Nice try retard

@2922830

Like, I understand why you are against abortion.

You think they are the equalivalent to humans, so abortion = murder.

But pro choice people don't find them human until past a certain semester where they arent just cells.

Even so, its a WHOLE DIFFERENT argument.

Youre attempt to change the subject only proves our pointmore.

@Miglwot751 Like, I understand why you are against abortion. You think they are the equalivalent to humans, so abortion =...

Exactly.

With fetuses, they could have grown up to be either democrat or republican, liberal or conservative.
Youre not having an abortion under the guise of politics, people do it becuase they believe its just cells that they cant take care of.

But simmeringfrog has no problem with executing people specific to a political belief.

Thats wack

@2922839

If you think having an abortion under the belief they do not count as fully human individuals is the same as wanting to kill a definitive human being simply because their political beliefs is different....

Then I can understand why y'all are dumb enough to believe in Jewish Space lasers causing wildfires.