+15

Just a reminder that the SimmeringForg has yet to bring up an elected democrat who wants to kill their political opponents(since he claims everything bad conservatives do, a lefty does the same). Out of desperation, The SimmeringFrog will up abortion. Even though having an abortion is not the same thing as killing anyone who doesn’t agree with your politics. Everyday he doesn’t provide a democratic politician who advocates killing republicans, is proof from the frog himself of how much crazier they are. Day 1, amirite?

Miglwot751s avatar Politics
0 4
The voters have decided that Miglwot751 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I never claimed there was. Go play with yourself. You aren’t that important. You’re just another anonymous spammer who hides their profile.

@TheSimmeringFrog I never claimed there was. Go play with yourself. You aren’t that important. You’re just another anonymous...

Please stop projecting

If you want to play with yourself (since thats all you talk about) go ahead.

The adults here are talking.

@TheSimmeringFrog Nothing of what you said in your comment was original. You simply mirrored what I wrote.

Please stop bringing up the concept of playing with yourself multiple times

We get it.. thats all thats going on in your head. Go do your thing. But stop telling others to masturbate cause that makes you look perverted