+241

If zelda is always getting owned and link is the main character why do they call it 'legend of zelda', amirite?

YourCleverNameIsMines avatar
2 34
The voters have decided that YourCleverNameIsMine is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Cause if they called it Legend of Link it would be "LoL"

Laprass avatar Lapras Yeah You Are +13Reply

Because Legend of Link sounds gay.

@Courage_Wolf Because Legend of Link sounds gay.

Now that I say it to myself... you're completely right :P

It's called legend of Zelda for the simple reason that you can pick your own name for link.

Kluklayus avatar Kluklayu Yeah You Are +1Reply

'cause it sounds cool. or maybe they wanted a video game name with a 'z' in it to look badass when they create the cover design of their video games.

@1126158

Do you want a cookie?

pleeease. zelda is definitely not always getting owned... ever heard of sheik?(:

@pleeease. zelda is definitely not always getting owned... ever heard of sheik?(:

Yeah, Sheik, she was taken by her nanny, raised in who knows where, doesn't even fight anybody. Sheik was nothing more than a badass hiding spot

Kluklayus avatar Kluklayu Yeah You Are +5Reply

Yea but then why is Ganandorf able to catch her every single time?

Cause Legend of Link just sounds weird...

As the game is a joke so they named it after the tool for a character.

@Unused As the game is a joke so they named it after the tool for a character.

Legend of Zelda is the best game series ever created

Kluklayus avatar Kluklayu Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Kluklayu Legend of Zelda is the best game series ever created

Ohhh I don't know about the best but it definitely is up there

@YourCleverNameIsMine Ohhh I don't know about the best but it definitely is up there

Then you are welcome to take my two N64 copies of the games. They disgust me.

@Unused Then you are welcome to take my two N64 copies of the games. They disgust me.

I'm sorry to hear that... and I will gladly take your two N64 copies :)

@YourCleverNameIsMine I'm sorry to hear that... and I will gladly take your two N64 copies :)

I've never understood the hype, they don't exactly play well and pull you into the story. They play as bad as Yoshi's Story and make Donkey Kong 64 seem captivating. Plus little boy in tights moaning as he hits things with his stick.....

@Unused I've never understood the hype, they don't exactly play well and pull you into the story. They play as bad as...

You mean you don't enjoy a little boy in tights moaning? I mean that's probably the best part of the game

and would you like to elaborate on "they don't exactly play well"?

@YourCleverNameIsMine You mean you don't enjoy a little boy in tights moaning? I mean that's probably the best part of the game and...

Ever tried playing a game while getting a "fun time in the mouth"? Yeah well Zelda is nothing like that. Zelda is like giving a fat hairy greek a rimjob. It just does feel smooth.

@Unused Ever tried playing a game while getting a "fun time in the mouth"? Yeah well Zelda is nothing like that. Zelda is...

Well... that was quite a description... and I didn't know it felt smooth to give a fat hairy greek a rimjob but thanks for telling me...?

Because zelda is the guy in the green outfit, of course they name the game after him

Devices avatar Device Yeah You Are -9Reply
@Device Because zelda is the guy in the green outfit, of course they name the game after him

hey lol guise
imagine if
imagine if
just hear me out guise
pretend that
just
what if
zelda...
was a GIRL?

@lmaoo hun, that's link(:

@1126183 (Loopal): @1126197 (Anonymous): Why wouldn't they just call it legends of link then? It's obvious that the guy in green is zelda

Devices avatar Device Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Device @1126183 (Loopal): @1126197 (Anonymous): Why wouldn't they just call it legends of link then? It's obvious that the...

Then why is your name auto set to link in every single game when it asks you to pick a name? And why is everyone always talking about PRINCESS Zelda in the games?

@Device Because a princess can't rescue link from the great evil? Get a brain

Ok, so what your saying is that link the girl wearing the dress hanging out in Hyrule castle, and Zelda is the boy princess who's mother died and was raised as a Kokiiri in Kokiri Forest

Kluklayus avatar Kluklayu Yeah You Are 0Reply