-62

FAIRY  POWER  ALWAYS  KICKS  LEFTY  SPAM, amirite?

Image for post FAIRY  POWER  ALWAYS  KICKS  LEFTY  SPAM, amirite?
Thinkerbells avatar History
0 3
The voters have decided that Thinkerbell is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

For the last time, he's literally posting the right-wing-y-est stuff EVER, so unless he's just trying to antagonize the right... which I suppose is possible... you really have no way of comfirming that he's leftist.

@helloimkatie For the last time, he's literally posting the right-wing-y-est stuff EVER, so unless he's just trying to antagonize...

Sorry, "Katie," your little act doesn't wash.
NOBODY could be as naive as you pretend to be.  hehe smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -3Reply
@Thinkerbell Sorry, "Katie," your little act doesn't wash. NOBODY could be as naive as you pretend to be.  

I get so much second hand embarassment for you when you put my name in quotes and add a giggling gif like you know some secret XD Like I half want to laugh at how hopelessly clueless you are, and half want to cringe 'cause if you saw me right now, sitting at my desk, giggling and writing this instead of doing that Earth Science Ellipse lab that I'm supposed to be doing right now, you'd probably curse at how foolish your comments have seemed 😂