-88

Israels' policy that forces all citizens to serve in the military sounds an awful lot like fascism, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Law
0 5
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's survival. They live in a very rough neighborhood who want them all dead.

@beachbum It's survival. They live in a very rough neighborhood who want them all dead.

Im sure the Palestinians feel the same way...refusing to fight is the noble thing to do

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Toounknown Im sure the Palestinians feel the same way...refusing to fight is the noble thing to do

It is Hamas that refuses to allow peace. When you have Hamas saying that Israel has no right to exist, that makes for a tough neighborhood. Given the chance, both the ordinary people of Israel and Palestine would like peace - just life everyone else, they want to raise they families, have a home life, etc. But, not until the terrorists love their children more than they hate Jews/Israel, there will be no peace. Israel can't do that by themselves.

Gonna get a lot of flack over what I've said,

@beachbum It is Hamas that refuses to allow peace. When you have Hamas saying that Israel has no right to exist, that makes...

I can only speak on what my prveption is on the situation..please enlighten me... I understand wanting to hold your heritage and land...but to think that reasoning will solve this problem is insanity, its not fair to the unrealized generations of children...both parties should forfit the land to the UN and no one allowed to live there

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Toounknown I can only speak on what my prveption is on the situation..please enlighten me... I understand wanting to hold your...

It's hate that is the issue. Look at the attacks on individual Jewish people across America - especially in NYC. As I said, when people love their children more than they hate their enemies, there will be peace. Self, ego, pride, whatever you want to call it, is at the heart of the conflict, all conflict, regardless of nationalities and color. Everyone leaving Israel, Palestine doesn't erase the issue.