+58

Hello everybody! I'm looking for new friends here. 😊

CyntraylJs avatar Friends & Socialising
2 13
The voters have decided that CyntraylJ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2928180

Yeah, I joined amirite to find my old sodahead buddies, I only found a few. I miss the original sodahead. 😊

@2928187

They probably have, it's just not the same. There were a lot of really cool people on sodahead.

@2928190

I was sad to here that it was gone to. They just changed it with no absolutely warning. I was a sodahead user for years, I didn't even bother to join Facebook until sodahead was shut down. I joined Facebook hoping to find old sodahead members. Facebook is boring, it doesn't have the same warm and positive vibes sodahead had to offer.

@2928193

Ya' know, I remember when the original Myspace sort of had that kind of vibe. It didn't have all of that toxic drama that Facebook has. It was a lot better than Facebook. At least in my opinion. People are too opened with their personal business on Facebook.

@2928197

😂😂😂I liked Myspace mostly because u could design your profile page however u wanted to. I changed my profile song frequently to, lol.

@2928201

I remember how my Myspace page looked. It was gothic inspired by vampires and Edgar Allan Poe with a creepy profile song, lol. U could design your sodahead profile page to. Social media was a bit more enjoyable back then.