+93

Admit it, you don't know any Greek people who haven't been dead for more than 2000 years. amirite?

Girlislits avatar Money & Economics
0 19
The voters have decided that Girlislit is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Maybe not personally but I think there's a country in southeastern Europe that's full of them. Coupla islands too.

Kostas Manolas

Stefanos Tsitsipas

This one Greek kid from middle school is probably still alive. He taught all of us how to say bitch in Greek.

sokratis papadopoulos

Jennifer Anniston & Zach Galifianakis are Geek Tina Fey's mother is Greek.

Grew up with a lot of Greeks. Our family best friends are Greek.

I'm Greek... Ohhh nooo

This... didn't go as you planned, huh OP?

cjcusacks avatar cjcusack Yeah You Are +2Reply

A Greek family lives down the street from me. Plus a Greek restaurant that is owned and ran by Greeks in my community.

giannis antetokounmpo????

No one alive knows any Greek people who have been dead more than 2000 years. They may know of them, but not know them.

I went to highschool with a Greek guy and his sister. Been to their house and met their dad and their cousin.

teknogreeks avatar teknogreek Yeah You Are +1Reply
@teknogreek I went to highschool with a Greek guy and his sister. Been to their house and met their dad and their cousin.

They've actually been dead over 2000 years. You just didn't notice because they were pretending to be alive.