-52

Meth addict Eric Trump caught using the N word numerous times and photographed with hookers in a hotel room. This isn’t surprising considering that his father, Donald Trump, held former Ku Klux Klan member, Robert Byrd, in high regard. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree, amirite?

Image for post Meth addict Eric Trump caught using the N word numerous times and photographed with hookers in a hotel room. This isn’t surprising considering that his father, Donald Trump, held former Ku Klux Klan member, Robert Byrd, in high regard. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree, amirite?
TheSimmeringFrogs avatar Politics
0 4
The voters have decided that TheSimmeringFrog is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Excellent post.

And what makes it excellent?

I just like how i cant tell the diff between trumps and bidens family

And Eric got a no-show job on the board of directors at Burisma, the Ukrainian energy company, paying $80,000 a month for seling influence with his father.  I heard it on CNN and MSNBC, and Wolf Blitzer and Rachel Maddow never lie, so I know it's true.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -3Reply