-62

On dress codes: it seems the trend is for young ladies to get resentful when authorities demand they cover up their bodies, the arguement is " if it distracts men , men need to learn to live with it...change the mens short attention and not cover up a womans body." Well if you agree with this arguement your just dumb ...because the same reason you are told not to wear a short skirt is the same reason men cant expose their penis.... amirite?

Im sorry about my penis distracting you...but i have rights to wear a short skirt too

Toounknowns avatar History
0 7
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The difference with the short skirt is that it's not actually showing any part of my body that's inappropriate except my thighs. If men are having those thoughts, well, they can fricking control themselves!!

@helloimkatie The difference with the short skirt is that it's not actually showing any part of my body that's inappropriate...

We cant pick and choose what is appropriate for other people...either you follow the rules...or you gotta deal with chaos, and not complain when i air out my hairy balls

@Toounknown Also i think this protects you( the youth) from having their naiveté taken advantage of

That's not the same because that's actually showing something where as a short skirt is not. If it was actually short enough to show the girl's butt or anything else, that would be one thing, but as long as it isn't, the boys can just keep their hands to themselves. Boys have the right to wear whatever clothing they want, I suppose, but NO, you cannot show your private parts - that's the whole point!

@helloimkatie That's not the same because that's actually showing something where as a short skirt is not. If it was actually...

Im trying to tell you, sadly we cant wear anything we want ... There are rules... In the real world you can wear what ever tf you want...but that desk and computer you use at school was bought by ME , so you dont have a say , public property... Sorry kid, start your own school , with your own rules.... Otherwise cover up and stop distracting from learning with this bogus argument

@Toounknown Im trying to tell you, sadly we cant wear anything we want ... There are rules... In the real world you can wear...

Oh well with a school dress code I agree you should follow it just cause it's not good to break rules...

And it's hillarious that you're all like "ThAt DeSk AnD cOmPuTeR wErE bOuGhT bY mE" as if you're the only person in the world who pays taxes. Like no, calm down. 😂

And you said it yourself - "Any length dress is offensive if you look at it from the right angle." Meaning that wearing a short skirt and a long skirt have really no difference, because either one can technically be seen under. So, let me wear whatever skirt I want - it's not hurting anybody. And if I'm "distracting boys," well, the perverts can keep their eyes to themselves or get out.