+300

The new KFC Double Down Chicken Sandwich (you know the one, where the chicken is the bread, and it's filled with bacon and cheese) is a heart attack waiting to happen (and people wonder why obesity is a problem?), am I right?

twisted_memoriess avatar
3 16

Laziness plays a huge part in obesity. There are some athletes who eat this many calories + everyday. The key to not being fat is to get off your lazy ass, eat only the calories that you will use throughout the day, and stop blaming everyone else for you being overweight.

That sandwich was made for the overly obese...who else would look at something like that and think yummy. That one sandwich probably holds your entire calorie intake for the day.

@twisted_memories And then some. When I first saw it I thought it was a joke. Then it wasn't, and I thought, "ew..."

I thought it might taste good, but I could never actually buy the thing. The shame would be far too great.

Are you kidding me? I hate that thing a few times a week. It was fucking tasty. I'm also not even close to obese

@Tira Are you kidding me? I hate that thing a few times a week. It was fucking tasty. I'm also not even close to obese

Not every person who is thin is healthy... Also, metabolism is different in everyone, perhaps yours is high. It's still a fact that fast foods and high fat/sugar foods is what's causing such huge health problems.

what the fuck. America is messed up.

you're such a fun-sucker

My, uber skinny math teacher absolutely loves those things.

@1160406

Hehehe... meat-glorb...

Eww it looks all greasy and shit D: Yuck .

Im not overweight or obese but i thought it was good. Of course i didnt eat it all at once.

@Im not overweight or obese but i thought it was good. Of course i didnt eat it all at once.

It looks like something that even if you're not overweight, after eating one in one sitting, you will be lol. It just seems so ridiculous.