-76

I just want to say " fuck you" to all employers who cant find workers ...remember when you made me take drug tests for pot and fired me..haha have fun working doubles, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Jobs & Employment
0 13
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Did you test positive for drugs?

@TheSimmeringFrog Did you test positive for drugs?

Funny...it was called a drug...but now its called medicine... Marijuana

@Toounknown Funny...it was called a drug...but now its called medicine... Marijuana

So you knew the rules of your employer but they’re at fault because you didn’t follow the rules?

@Toounknown They dont have the right to know whats in my body

Sure they do. On their property or in any sensitive job function they most certainly do have that right.

@TheSimmeringFrog Sure they do. On their property or in any sensitive job function they most certainly do have that right.

Should they know im prescribed Viagra... What about depression pills, those pills are accepted because you Nazis sell them... Fuck your rules, you pay me to do the job , nothing more