+119

Sylvester Stallone is in the real boxing hall of fame for being a fake boxer, but Hulk Hogan is not in the real wrestling hall of fame for being a fake wrestler. amirite?

Iapetus-11s avatar History
0 6
The voters have decided that Iapetus-11 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

WWE has purged any mention of him after that video of him saying the n-word. Just like they've purged any mention of Chris Benoit since he killed his family.

He was honored for the contribution, attention and audience to the sport his 'Rocky' films brought. Not for being a "fake boxer".

@Densefever He was honored for the contribution, attention and audience to the sport his 'Rocky' films brought. Not for being a...

I mean…his contribution was bringing attention to boxing by pretending to be a boxer. Certainly more people watch wrestling thanks to Hulk Hogan than to Dan Gable.

But I get your point.

🤔 do they have any halls of fakes?

@browndog888 🤔 do they have any halls of fakes?

There should be one of those haha…a hall of fame for people who "played one on tv."

But Hulk Hogan IS in the fake wrestling hall of fame.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P...ame_and_Museum

There is no fake boxing hall of fame, so I guess they had to put Sylvester in the real one.  biggrin smilie