-138

Biden's handlers must have forgotten to tell poor old stumblebum Joe that you evacuate all American civilians and at-risk Afghans from Afghanistan BEFORE you withdraw the troops, not AFTER, amirite?

Image for post Biden's handlers must have forgotten to tell poor old stumblebum Joe that you evacuate all American civilians and at-risk Afghans from Afghanistan BEFORE you withdraw the troops, not AFTER, amirite?
Thinkerbells avatar History
0 13
The voters have decided that Thinkerbell is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Most Americans are so glad that Biden has brought our troops home and ended our stay in a country that won't even defend itself. We lost too many American lives in a lost cause. Thank you Mr. President.

@Thinkerbell

From your thinking Biden should have left our troops there another 20 years, and have more Americans killed. Evidently you've never lost a loved one to a war.

Blame Trump? Trump wanted our troops out in May, so Trump is to blame for broadcasting that we would be leaving which gave the Taliban time to get organized. Biden did what many presidents in the past should have done a long time ago. Biden did what most Americans wanted him to do. Kudos to our president, President Biden.

Enjoy your day.

@RainyDaze From your thinking Biden should have left our troops there another 20 years, and have more Americans killed...

If you lost someone over there, I am sorry for your loss. The whole situation is sad.
I think Trump would have handled the whole situation differently - he would have gotten Americans and American military equipment out of there first.
Untold thousands and thousands of people there are going to be beheaded, tortured, murdered.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are -15Reply
@beachbum If you lost someone over there, I am sorry for your loss. The whole situation is sad. I think Trump would have...

I haven't lost anyone over there, but in other wars. And I agree it is a very sad situation. I doubt Trump would have done anything differently.

My main gripe is that after 20 years, lives lost, money spent on training the Afghans, and they did nothing to defend themselves.

I'm glad Biden has ended the monstrosity, 20 years is way too long to be in an never ending war.

@RainyDaze I haven't lost anyone over there, but in other wars. And I agree it is a very sad situation. I doubt Trump...

"I doubt Trump would have done anything differently."

And if Trump had bungled the withdrawal as badly as Biden has, lefties would have howled to the heavens about what a miserable CIC Trump was.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -10Reply

"RainyDaze" is laying it on too thick... nobody can be that  dumb.

It's probably the spammer again.   hehe smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -12Reply

"From your thinking Biden should have left our troops there another 20 years, and have more Americans killed. "

Utter drivel... I said nothing of the kind.  
I said Biden botched the withdrawal by pulling the troops out before evacuating the thousands of American civilians who are still there, told to "shelter in place" and wait for the 6,000 troops that Biden now has to send BACK to Afghanistan to try and get them out.  And of course Biden forgot the tens of thousands of Afghans who helped us, the ones who are now in grave danger of torture and death, when and if the Taliban get hold of them.

" Trump wanted our troops out in May, so Trump is to blame for broadcasting that we would be leaving which gave the Taliban time to get organized."

More nonsense on your part.  If Trump is to blame for "giving the Taliban time to get organized," by May, then why isn't Biden to blame for giving the Taliban three additional months to "get organized"?   It wouldn't have mattered how "organized" the Taliban were if Biden had simply gotten all the American civilians and at-risk Afghans out BEFORE withdrawing the troops.

" Biden did what most Americans wanted him to do."

Yeah, right... I'm sure most Americans wanted him to thoroughly fumble the withdrawal the way he has.

"Kudos to our president, President Biden."

LOL!   You can't be for real... not even CNN or the other Democrat lapdogs in the MSM are giving Biden kudos for this clusterf-ck in Afghanistan.

You are probably just another one of the spammer's sock accounts.   hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -17Reply
@Thinkerbell "From your thinking Biden should have left our troops there another 20 years, and have more Americans killed. "  ...

I'm not a spammer, whatever that is. I speak the truth but you can't seem to handle the truth. So we'll just leave it at that.

@RainyDaze I'm not a spammer, whatever that is. I speak the truth but you can't seem to handle the truth. So we'll just...

You haven't spoken the truth yet.

You can see the truth even on CNN, which has been astonishingly frank about Biden's utter failure in managing the Afghanistan withdrawal.

Hmm... I wonder if the lefty Democrats have decided that Bumbling Biden's usefulness has come to an end, and that it is time to dump him?   think smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -16Reply

Ooh... the lefty spammer outdid himself on this post.
134 downvotes.
133, if "Daze" is for real.    hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie

"Daze" can't seem to keep her skirts down.   Must be a fan of Kamala.   biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

Maybe they did tell him. He just didn't remember or listen,

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are -17Reply
@beachbum Maybe they did tell him. He just didn't remember or listen,

Yes, maybe he was on the phone with Hunter at the time.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -22Reply