+85

If coffee has taught us anything its that some drugs are acceptable when they are benefiting the economy, amirite?

motorbikemillys avatar Money & Economics
1 12
The voters have decided that motorbikemilly is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Thats why cocaine is having a timeout

All drugs help the economy - that's why the drug problem will never, ever go away - way to much money going all the way to the top.

And, don't be messin' with my morning java!

I mean, technically, all drugs benefit the economy.

jodzdzownicas avatar jodzdzownica Yeah You Are +5Reply

All drugs benefit the economy

Papa John's sales went up 20-30% shortly after Colorado legalized weed years ago.

Have u heard of advil? Delete this

Also, some drugs don't cause such an addiction that we turn to crime to satisfy it.

And some drugs don't cause such impairment that we become a danger to others.

@Sharag Also, some drugs don't cause such an addiction that we turn to crime to satisfy it. And some drugs don't cause...

Not completely disagreeing with you but I'm sure if caffeine suddenly became illegal there would be plenty of people doing illegal things to get it.

Alcohol has entered the chat

@Shiny244 And some drugs don't cause such impairment that we become a danger to others. Alcohol has entered the chat

There's honestly no reason that alcohol should be legal, other than the fact that it's too widespread to ban it successfully

@swiggybaby There's honestly no reason that alcohol should be legal, other than the fact that it's too widespread to ban it...

I for one simply think the banning of any drug (especially criminalising it) causes more problems than it solves.