-182

The only user here who votes more than once on a post or comment is the spammer... and he might downvote hundreds of times on a post he doesn't like, and upvote over 100 times on a post that he does  like (e.g., his own), amirite?

Image for post The only user here who votes more than once on a post or comment is the spammer... and he might downvote hundreds of times on  a post he doesn't like, and upvote over 100 times on a post that he //does//  like (e.g., his own), amirite?
Thinkerbells avatar History
0 4
The voters have decided that Thinkerbell is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I bet it's a woman...or an undecided

@Toounknown I bet it's a woman...or an undecided

Another possibility is the faker Dennis, who posed as a woman for years.

The spammer is almost certainly Bingo101, a banned member who was caught forging my user name and copying my avatar. He has since returned, using hundreds of sock accounts to post his spam and to downvote/upvote hundreds of times on single posts. And of course Bingo and Dennis and the drunken Canuck may all be one and the same.   hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie

https://www.amirite.com/user/bingo101

I think it's the Canuck alcoholic.

Not sure if he's undecided about his gender.
But he probably has reason to be.  hehe smilie