+85

Attraction isn't about love. Its simply a signal to our brains to reproduce in order to keep the human race alive. Once we reproduce our jobs are done. And that's why divorce rates are so high. amirite?

HolgerSturms avatar Relationships
0 6
The voters have decided that HolgerSturm is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Some people marry people they actually like talking to / laughing with.

@Legendnoel77 Some people marry people they actually like talking to / laughing with.

I have friends that I enjoy talking to and laughing with but I would never sign a binding contract that puts my finances at risk and combine our financial debt as one.

HolgerSturms avatar HolgerSturm Yeah You Are +3Reply
@HolgerSturm I have friends that I enjoy talking to and laughing with but I would never sign a binding contract that puts my...

Then you don't know any you'd do all that stuff with and also dick down savagely / receive savage dick from.

good job edgelord, next you gonna tell me we're all gonna die so nothing matters? we know, learn to enjoy what there is in life because nihilism won't get anyone anywhere but a philosophy degree

Iapetus-11s avatar Iapetus-11 Yeah You Are +1Reply

True for some kinds of people, but not all

We see animals do it like that and think we are different. We are losing that animal instinct.. pretty soon society will demand a consent form with a 3 day wait period

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are 0Reply