-57

You won't let unvaxxed people into a restaurant, but you'll eat dinner with your unvaxxed children.... or are those the unvaxxed your blaming, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Money & Economics
0 2
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

When are we going to realize that real freedom comes with responsibilities to others as well as to ourselves? Also, why do we fight so hard against the three things, that if practiced, can save our lives and get us out of this pandemic: vaccination, mask wearing, social distancing, avoiding events that involve large gatherings, and hand washing?

@BrotherJohn When are we going to realize that real freedom comes with responsibilities to others as well as to ourselves? Also...

I've learned to bite my tongue in public and not concern myself with other people's decisions. Me allowing others freedom has made me indifferent to others, for good or bad