+389

If "God Hates Fags" why'd he make them in the first place, amirite?

9 26

you're right he does, but who wouldn't they are the reason for lung cancer...they are killing His people. My aunt smoked them when i was younger and now i have asthma..........................ohhh you mean thoooooose...yeah...nvm he loves us all

God does not hate them. God doesn't hate anybody.
"...Love is of God and everyone that loveth is born of God and knoweth God. He that loveth not, knoweth not God, for God is Love."
(I John 4:7-8)
So, if God is defined as Love in the Bible, how can Love hate?

@919342

Those people bug the crap out of me, to put it lightly.
Don't they realize it's sinful to proclaim that God hates people and hate using his name?
Even if it is sinful, why do they think protesting funerals of gay soldiers is a good idea that makes God happy?
The gay person is already dead so you can't exactly get him to "repent" being gay, so you're not saving anyone's soul. It's not a in to mourn a loved one, no matter what they've done in the past. Love the sinner, hate the sin. It's perfectly okay to honor the life of someone you love even if they are a sinner.
All these people are doing by protesting funerals is making people angry, hurting people mourning someone they love, and making people think God hates them. How is that supposed to be a good thing?

@919406

the bible says god hates sin, that's one specific thing! haha but i see your point. they are a disgrace to all christians :/

@fangirl12 Those people bug the crap out of me, to put it lightly. Don't they realize it's sinful to proclaim that God hates...

youre so right and @919335 (Tu_madre): haha youre awesome

"Love the sinner. Hate the sin"

_Makes sense, im sure God agrees with That :)

@youre so right and @919335 (Tu_madre): haha youre awesome "Love the sinner. Hate the sin" _Makes sense, im...

(JustBeingRandom(:): haha thanks! xD
i wasnt sure if people would understand

tu_madres avatar tu_madre Yeah You Are 0Reply

God hates fangs.

God doesn't hate them.

This is just me, but I think God would be really upset that people were discriminating other people like this. He made all of us, he loves all of us! He wouldn't be proud of these mean people who bully gay people, he would be very upset. That's what I think. Honestly, can't we all just get along? XD

@Nonchalant_Nina This is just me, but I think God would be really upset that people were discriminating other people like this. He...

You have to look at it from the other perspective too. Gays get bullied, but when a Christian says that they disagree with homosexuality because of their religion (they don't hate or dislike gays, mind you), everyone immediately jumps down their throats. If we're gonna get along, it has to come from both sides.

@You have to look at it from the other perspective too. Gays get bullied, but when a Christian says that they...

Well, yes, but there's a large difference between disagreeing with it and saying "GOD HATES FAGS," wouldn't you say?

What pisses me off is the people who think of themselves as totally devoted to God in my school are the ones spreading the message. There aren't a lot of gay people at my school because, face it, no matter how many ways discrimination is illegal, people find ways around it.

@919264

he knows our destiny, we make the choices.

I'm happy I'm not the only one that thinks of this..

That's my logic whenever someone asks me my position on gay rights.

"I know now why God didn't heal Bobby [her gay son who committed suicide]. He didn't heal him because there was nothing wrong with him." - Mary Griffith in 'Prayers for Bobby'