+119

People should stop being Karens and get the COVID 19 Vaccine, Amirite?

I may got lots of hate for this, but I don't care. I've been fully vaccinated, and besides a few minor symptoms a day or so after, I've been fine. I recommend everyone get it because COVID is a lot more dangerous than anything in that vaccine. Also, if you pay attention to the celebrities who are not getting the vaccine and the ones who are, you will see who is the better role model. Stay safe, folks!

Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine | CDCLearn about the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination based on what experts currently know. Vaccination will be an important tool to help stop the pandemic.https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/vaccine-benefits.htmlImage for post People should stop being Karens and get the COVID 19 Vaccine, Amirite?
damirawrz98s avatar News & Current Events
1 3
The voters have decided that damirawrz98 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I may receive alot of hate from this, but... we don't have to

@Toounknown I may receive alot of hate from this, but... we don't have to

No, you don't have to. But there are consequences for that decision too. Many more are being hospitalized that aren't vaccinated.

damirawrz98s avatar damirawrz98 Yeah You Are +2Reply

y smilie

Do wonder how many lefties would be vaccinated if Trump were in the WH?