+124

If dragons existed, Daenerys would have seen the fleet well before hers got shot down. amirite?

Framie1s avatar History
0 6
The voters have decided that Framie1 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

In the context of what we're are talking about they do exist. You just mean she should have seen it.

Let me just casually aim this scorpion at that dragon a few hundred meters away while on a boat that's rocking back and forth.

Openeyess avatar Openeyes Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Openeyes Let me just casually aim this scorpion at that dragon a few hundred meters away while on a boat that's rocking back...

Your entire fleet makes successful stealth checks, and you roll a crit for the attack.

Framie1s avatar Framie1 Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Framie1 Your entire fleet makes successful stealth checks, and you roll a crit for the attack.

hahahaha

DM: "They'll have to fight 2 dragons with a large crossbow on a boat, all of them will die."

They: rolls 4 nat 20's in a row

DM: "Well I guess they get to live!"

Ya that whole last season was trash. Sometimes stories are just... bad.

Milkzeys avatar Milkzey Yeah You Are +6Reply

If dragons didn't exist, hers wouldnt have been shot down either

Mytokhondrias avatar Mytokhondria Yeah You Are +3Reply