When a drug addict accidentally overdoses, it is literally user error. amirite?

100%Yeah You Are0%No Way
bibbitybobbitybacons avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
0 5
The voters have decided that bibbitybobbitybacon is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's usually because the product has defects like having fentanyl or carfentanyl in it.


Mrtechnohawks avatar Mrtechnohawk Yeah You Are +4Reply

Actually it's user intention

No, it might be maker error... if they carelessly laced the drug with a lethal dose of Chinese fentanyl, for example.

Please   login   or signup   to leave a comment.