+418

All life ends with death. But who really knows if death is the end, am I right?

twisted_memoriess avatar
6 15

yeah its kinds of really fascinating when you think of what can really happen after we pass.

Lost gotcha thinking too?

It's actually "amirite?"

I believe that after death the souls travel and I see "spirits"

@I believe that after death the souls travel and I see "spirits"

Ah, but belief and knowledge are not necessarily synonymous.

It is the end.

@It is the end.

Are you dead? You can't possibly know.

Ps. I'm probably the most un-religious/spiritual person, and I think that we just sort of dissipate when we die, that our mind "decomposes" the same as our bodies do. But who knows. It's nice to think that there are other possibilities, especially when you've lost someone.

Death is the end, stop kidding yourselves.

@TheComedian Death is the end, stop kidding yourselves.

Prove it.

Also, I'm not religious at all. I'm just aware that you can't possibly know what happens after you die.

@twisted_memories No, you don't.

Yes, I do. Just like I know that if i put a gun to my head and pull the trigger I will die. I haven't done it, but I know.

@TheComedian Yes, I do. Just like I know that if i put a gun to my head and pull the trigger I will die. I haven't done it, but...

Actually, people have survived shooting themselves in the head, so you don't know that you'd die. You know that the probability is incredibly high. You can't know anything when it comes to death.