+115

For a lot of men the objective in sex is to avoid orgasming. amirite?

Tldfonats avatar History
0 99
The voters have decided that Tldfonat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Mission Failed, there won't be a next time.

Avoid, not so much but to prolong

browndog888s avatar browndog888 Yeah You Are +9Reply

Makes me wonder what happens when a woman that finishes easily gets with a man that doesn't finish at all

@Hatchadi Makes me wonder what happens when a woman that finishes easily gets with a man that doesn't finish at all

For an honest answer, she gets a bit frustrated for not receiving the load after a 5 min bj, and enjoys the 3 hour pleasure session before feeling leg cramp.

monsterallergiess avatar monsterallergies Yeah You Are +10Reply
@monsterallergies For an honest answer, she gets a bit frustrated for not receiving the load after a 5 min bj, and enjoys the 3 hour...

Let me tell you about the enjoyment of sometimes blowing your load after just a few thrusts and on the other hand starting to feel bad for her neck after 20 minutes of work. What the eff, nature blaine?!

Kionixs avatar Kionix Yeah You Are +9Reply

You found a grail, sir. In my experience if I can't finish fast enough it ruins almost everything, then I have to be emotionally present to convince the girl that she's great and it's not her fault while also hiding my own feelings of shame that I can't finish and have to be on SSRIs. Wish your experience was more normal, at this point I just don't have sex.

Nickyikkys avatar Nickyikky Yeah You Are +8Reply

Women almost never want to be railed for 3 hours. It's insanely long. There aren't all these women out there wanting that. If anything it would hurt a lot.

@Missannthropic Women almost never want to be railed for 3 hours. It's insanely long. There aren't all these women out there...

An hour is my max, and you need to add lube constantly. And she usually complains of pelvic soreness the day after, so its not even preferrable.

Mcgee0s avatar Mcgee0 Yeah You Are +4Reply

lol wellll. I wouldn't say not at all, per se, but in my experience, they tend to get quite discouraged if it doesn't happen a few times in a row. They seem to think it's their fault, but really, it's just a result of concentrating too hard on holding back.

dankXDs avatar dankXD Yeah You Are +8Reply

She is happy, then tired and sore, then thinks she is not enough for you, drama ensues. All of this in a timeframe going from about one hour to about two the time it happened to me. Luckily we solved that, she was genuinely tearing the first time... and then came the times of "lol over already", but they were playful so all's good.

Iapetus-11s avatar Iapetus-11 Yeah You Are +4Reply

Not avoiding, but delaying it until female partner can have fun as well.

@Hatchadi The female organism is a myth

I just had 3 myths in a row last night.

Effectlive97s avatar Effectlive97 Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Manualham What

Ben Shapiro cannot sexually please his wife

@bibbitybobbitybacon Ben Shapiro cannot sexually please his wife

He simply debates his wife into orgasming using facts and logic

"Let's say, for the sake of the evening, you were climaxing"

Ben Shapiro seems like he's asexual, but in the closet about it.

I don't know if it was anxiety or nerves, but during my first time I found it literally impossible. We were going at it for like an hour and in the end I just realized that it wasn't going to happen.

Finishing in five seconds would have been preferable to not finishing at all. It's not always a good thing

Iapetus-11s avatar Iapetus-11 Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Iapetus-11 I don't know if it was anxiety or nerves, but during my first time I found it literally impossible. We were going...

So uhm like. What happened the next time? Did you change anything or just got comfortable and it fixed itself? Asking for a friend ofcourse

@Iapetus-11 So uhm like. What happened the next time? Did you change anything or just got comfortable and it fixed itself?...

I swapped to a different condom that actually fit. Made a pretty big difference the second time around.

When I was single and depressed, my stamina was incredible because I just wasn't emotionally into it. Unfortunately it made the people I was not into like me more. Double unfortunately, once I got with my now wife and fell in love, well…that stamina went away

My first time was like that as well, but I don't see it as a bad thing since I enjoyed the experience and I managed to not disappoint.

Yeah, it was exactly that. A lot of people think only women need to feel safe and comfortable to enjoy sex but it's very true for men too. If you're too nervous or anxious it just won't happen. And it sucks when you're real young and inexperienced because your partner will likely not be understanding and either take it personally or think there's something wrong with you.

Boknows12s avatar Boknows12 Yeah You Are 0Reply

just go round 2?

Not avoid. Delay.

@mihneacuzino2 Not avoid. Delay.

Ironically, a huge goal of mine during sex is to not procreate.

srilarts avatar srilart Yeah You Are +11Reply
@srilart Ironically, a huge goal of mine during sex is to not procreate.

If its legitimate sex the male body has ways to try and shut that whole thing down.

Mafiahammads avatar Mafiahammad Yeah You Are +6Reply

If only there were things people could employ in order to orgasm without risking reproduction, or dare I say, safely?

@mihneacuzino2 Not avoid. Delay.

Sucks to be a man of extremes. I'm either done in a few minutes or can't finish at all. In either case, it's disappointing for her.

Stupid antidepressants!

@Rusafu Sucks to be a man of extremes. I'm either done in a few minutes or can't finish at all. In either case, it's...

Obviously don't switch meds purely over sex, but Wellbutrin is supposed to have fewer side effects. I tried it and preferred other medications for my needs, but it's an option at least.

My husband and I used to struggle with that. He'd get in his head about it. I can't speak for anyone else but we talked about it and I made it clear that I'd rather he come super early and then use fingers/tongue/vibe to get me the rest of the way, or even just touch me while I do it myself, then get in his head so bad that he can't come. The point is for us to be intimate and have fun! That made his performance anxiety much better and the problem went way down. Still happens sometimes but who cares? We still have fun. Might be worth talking about with your partner.

@Shiny244 My husband and I used to struggle with that. He'd get in his head about it. I can't speak for anyone else but we...

Same here! Communication is so freaking important in a relationship and there's nothing embarrassing about finishing quickly or not finishing. It happens all the time! The only thing you should be embarrassed about when it comes to sex is being a selfish partner.

Mcgee0s avatar Mcgee0 Yeah You Are +5Reply

I was with a girl for a few months, and I specifically wanted to delay our first time because I was nervous of this situation. I'm obviously all about safe sex, so I of course use a condom. Unfortunately, for me, condoms just don't let me finish; it's just reality for me. So I try to focus on foreplay and getting my partner off. Well, this girl, who I really really liked, told me she can't finish unless the other person does. I tried to just focus on other means of helping her, and she said that it did help her, but she felt a wave of insecurity when I couldn't. It basically set the tone for the rest of the relationship despite me trying to explain that it was completely on me that I couldn't, and we broke it off not too long after that. Like, you could straight up see the 180 flip in her mood and affection towards me in the days after that.

I have no point I'm making here. Just is super frustrating and honestly very disheartening to feel like I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't, and even worse is feeling like I was the worst she's likely ever had.

I was able to get my anti-depressants paired with a second one that helps counteract the sexual side effects. Specifically Welbutrin helped counter my issues a ton. I hope this helps you some homie.

MetalDevils avatar MetalDevil Yeah You Are +4Reply
@mihneacuzino2 Not avoid. Delay.

That depends on how much Chi you want to conserve.

sex n smilie, 1. desperately trying to avoid making a baby by doing precisely what makes a baby.

The Martians have been laughing at us Earthlings about that for more than half a century.

If there is one thing I'm terrible at, it's avoiding orgasm.

Einstein is shaking with his brain

dankXDs avatar dankXD Yeah You Are +5Reply
@dankXD Einstein is shaking with his brain

Didn't some scientist remove his brain and keep it in his fridge for decades as a souvenir?

@Cheytuflya Didn't some scientist remove his brain and keep it in his fridge for decades as a souvenir?

"Well, getting the brain out was the easy part. The hard part was getting the brain out."

@Thenaturelover I think I'm not english enough to understand this. Can you explain please?

Getting the brain out 1: Taking the brain out of Einstein's skull

Getting the brain out 2: Smuggling the brain out of the building

More like: I need to do this well enough that she (they, whoever) lets me do it again.

Reminder that no good woman is going to get mad at you for cumming "early" as long as you continue to get her off with your fingers, mouth, etc.

Mihneacuzinos avatar Mihneacuzino Yeah You Are +5Reply

Sex is the woman doing her hardest to orgasm and the man doing his hardest to not orgasm

Till you get on ssri's then you hope it will end with a blast a d not just being tired and raw lol

Rowgearas avatar Rowgeara Yeah You Are +5Reply

It's weird tho. Sometimes I've got trouble finishing, going for an hour+ and sometimes done in 15

Objective: DELAY.

That is true unless you be doing that bust a nut any% that I've heard is populer admidst the male population

Primary objective: Make partner feel good

Secondary objective: Stay hard while completing primary objective

Boknows12s avatar Boknows12 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Boknows12 Primary objective: Make partner feel good Secondary objective: Stay hard while completing primary objective

Yeah. Sure, I love dick in my mouth for myself but I also love seeing the guys eyes roll back and having him squirm on the bed cause I know he's enjoying it.

Not necessarily avoid, but delay. 👌

Lecturesea7537s avatar Lecturesea7537 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Lecturesea7537 Not necessarily avoid, but delay. 👌

Yeah, and the hornier you are the more it's a chore.

@88080808088 Yeah, and the hornier you are the more it's a chore.

But at the same time the less horny you get the more it's a chore.

sometimes if you focus on orgasming yourself, it can lead to better sex.

No, the correct mindset is to make her orgasm even faster than you

Tldfonats avatar Tldfonat Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Tldfonat No, the correct mindset is to make her orgasm even faster than you

Meh. Orgasms can be overrated and soporific. Make her feel good for a long time and then go for the happy ending and zzzzzzz.

To quote Neon Joe Werewolf Hunter, concerning his pre-date ritual, "Wash my pits. Squeeze one out."

It's called edging. It prolongs pleasure and the orgasm.

Hold

Holllllllld

Hollllllllllllllllllld

NOW!!!!

@SnooStories Hold Holllllllld Hollllllllllllllllllld NOW!!!!

The time it took me to read this is about how long I typically last.

browndog888s avatar browndog888 Yeah You Are +8Reply

It's a balance. If you "turn yourself off" too much you lose interest, and you won't get it up anymore.

@tonywonderslostnut It's a balance. If you "turn yourself off" too much you lose interest, and you won't get it up anymore.

I find that that ruins the experience for me and makes me think, what the point if only one of us enjoys this?

Primary objective: satisfy partner to ensure repeat business
Secondary objective: satisfaction

I try to make sure my tongue is exhausted before my little buddy gets a turn

jodzdzownicas avatar jodzdzownica Yeah You Are +1Reply

It's almost as if the point of sex is something other then pleasure

Delay* orgasm.