Even when EVs are the norm, people will probably prefer to use gas pedal over accelerator since it has two fewer syllables. amirite?

100%Yeah You Are0%No Way
Mostly-chills avatar Money & Economics
0 10
The voters have decided that Mostly-chill is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Maybe they'll just say pedal as EVs don't need break pedals

Maybe change from gas pedal to GO pedal...

I would. I still say roll down the window.

Throttle, even easier.
Can't say I've ever said gas pedal, or called petrol gas

capamericasurs avatar capamericasur Yeah You Are +8Reply

Just like we still say roll up/down the window!

That's only if you call petrol gas… otherwise it's called an accelerator already.

hit the power pedal aka the pp

Tanmoykayesens avatar Tanmoykayesen Yeah You Are +6Reply

Am I the only one that still calls them a velocitator and deceleratrix?

MetalDevils avatar MetalDevil Yeah You Are +4Reply
Please   login   or signup   to leave a comment.