+127

Republicans at all levels have gone off the rails. Now, they are talking about jailing women who seek abortions, regardless of the reasons. They are also banning books, bouncing innocent immigrants around like cattle. What theey apparently don't get tghat they are acting just like the nazis did in the run up to WWII. Amirite?

BrotherJohns avatar History
0 5
The voters have decided that BrotherJohn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

While I am not in favor of abbortion, I AM in favor of freedom of choice. Even if that choice is contrary to my beliefs. I mean, what's next: banning inter-racial marriages?My wife is a proud, beautiful African-American whom I love dearly. No one is going to take her away from me. No one.

BrotherJohns avatar BrotherJohn Yeah You Are +4Reply

Dems are also off the rails.

@beachbum Dems are also off the rails.

"Dems are off the rails." Really? In what ways? We don't take people's individual rights away from them. The only thing we are trying to ban is civilians owning military related, assault style weapons. That does nothing against the Second Amendment. Republicans, as they are currently structured, want to ban a woman's right to choose, a couple's right to marry whom they choose. Some republicans now want to repeal the 19th Amendment (women's suffrage). They ban, or want to ban books, and the teaching of topics that they see as "devisive" (critical race theory). They don't believe in mask or vaccine mandates even though we are still in the most lethal pandemic seen since the early 1900's. Apparently, the only people they want around are white male anglo-saxons who believe and live as they do. Again, how are Dems off the rail?

BrotherJohns avatar BrotherJohn Yeah You Are +6Reply
@BrotherJohn "Dems are off the rails." Really? In what ways? We don't take people's individual rights away from them. The only...

Democrats= the most racist people alive, that try to project their racism on everyone else.

"even though we are still in the most lethal pandemic seen since the early 1900's"
ā¬†šŸ¤”šŸ‘

Please Ā  login Ā  or signup Ā  to leave a comment.