+165

People who complain incessantly online about how bad a film/book/game/show is just make me want to enjoy that thing more, amirite?

Balkany4Evers avatar Money & Economics
0 8
The voters have decided that Balkany4Ever is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Man, I really hate The Cure for Insomnia, it's just the worst, no one should ever see it. Enjoy the next 85 hours.

yea i really hate cod ghost. you should go play it out of spite and see how fun it is

I completely disagree. People are allowed to dislike things. I think a lot of times people are like this because it seems like everybody loves it and it can be isolating to be the only one with a negative opinion. If you're trying to tell me that you've never disliked anything and don't plan to, I find that extremely hard to believe.

Also I really hate How I Met Your Mother, you should never watch it /s.

I'm at the point now where I completely ignore everything about a movie or game that I'm interested in or even if I really enjoyed it because I just don't need all the negativity around something thay I'm excited about.

I know this isn't the point but for the record the only reason you think LOTR is basic fantasy is because it's the template for literally everything else that is medieval high fantasy. Basically everything else is derivative of LOTR.