+136

Mascara ads are too misleading, amirite?

Boknows12s avatar Money & Economics
0 6
The voters have decided that Boknows12 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Apply 1 layer, wait for it to dry. Apply again, wait for it to dry. If you do it like that, they do get longer. Significantly. You just need a good one that doesn't form clumps.

Centimetres lol

Yah you're right the ads are ridiculous

lazar94s avatar lazar94 Yeah You Are +3Reply

It usually works for me. The extra thickness gives the appearance of longer lashes.

KilljoyXs avatar KilljoyX Yeah You Are +2Reply

i'm pretty sure they wear fake lashes in the commercials because there's no way that it's real

anyways this goes for any ad. you should watch the video on yt showing what they do to food in ads

Thatoneduderyans avatar Thatoneduderyan Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Thatoneduderyan i'm pretty sure they wear fake lashes in the commercials because there's no way that it's real anyways this goes...

Ads from 2011-2018 were far different to what we get now. I also think you missed the part where I basically grew up with these ads and no one told me better

Boknows12s avatar Boknows12 Yeah You Are +4Reply

If you keep applying the mascara then the lashes will get longer. With enough mascara I had them almost reach my eyebrows.