+431

If you're a fan of Harry Potter and plan on seeing the next movie, you won't be able to take Malfoy seriously anymore because of AVPM, amirite?

PalindromeIsMes avatar
19 25
The voters have decided that PalindromeIsMe is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

ROFLM!!!!!!!! [rolling on floor like malfoy ;)]

Oh! Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at meeeee. Rocketship Potter. Star kid potter. Mooooooonshoooes potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to PIGFARTS.

Maybe I can, maybe I can't. But I know I'm gonna get one heck of a laugh outta A Very Potter Sequel!!

I want Hermione Granger and a rocket ship.

If this homemade dark mark won't prove my loyalty!

Ever time I see him I'm going to start thinking about Granger Danger.... " I think I'm falling in love falling in love falling in love. Oh yes, I'm failling in love falling on love falling in looove.. with Hermione Granger...This could mean... daaaangerrr." XD

a very potter musical....

naw i can still take him seriously. i love hp and avpm but i do not connect them in my mind

@naw i can still take him seriously. i love hp and avpm but i do not connect them in my mind

Lucky. They kinda blend together in my mind. I love how he's played by a girl in AVPM.

This made me freakishly happy because I am OBSESSED with Harry Potter! A Very Potter Sequel on youtube in June! I'm so hyped!

DID SOMEONE SAY DRACO MALFOY?

ahhhh when does the sequel come?!?!

I'm tirrreddd....Can't we just be death eaters? Ha, I'm gonna laugh the first time I see him on the big screen, and every time I see him otherwise sing Granger Danger under my breath.

(Oh, and it comes out July 22 at eight)

I know I'll probably get hated for this (which is why I'm making it anonymous)...

I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, but for some reason, I genuinely don't like AVPM. I feel like a true Harry Potter musical has so much potential (I'm a theatre geek as well), but the show didn't meet my expectations. I think that the people who performed were extremely talented, and I know that the cast only made it to honor the book, but some of the characters (such as Ron and especially Dumbledore) were completely different than the ones I fell in love with while reading the series. Again, I am as hard-core-Harry-Potter as it gets (I've reread the books about a billion times), but I feel that the show lacked the excitement, suspense, and the fantasy-reality mix that the book had.

I hope nobody figures out who I am, stalks me down and kills me for saying this, but this is just my thought.

actually watching it right now. I needed to laugh. =]

I wish I had permission from my family to fly out to where they're doing it and see it :(

@athenasgirl I wish I had permission from my family to fly out to where they're doing it and see it :(

Me too. I think it's in Michigan, but my parents would never let me travel that far alone.

I am going to the premiere of Harry Potter as Draco Malfoy and playing AVPM and AVPS songs while shouting out random lines from the plays! WOOO

NymphadoraTonkss avatar NymphadoraTonks Yeah You Are -1Reply

whats AVPM?