My dad died while writing an irrelevant comment. This isn't funny, it's just plain offensive.
Yeah, "etc" is some pretty scary shit.
If you take all the r's, m's, o's, e's and y's out of "Romney" and add "Sata" to the beginning, it becomes "Satan". This means Romney is Satan.
Then half of his body should be somewhere else near by and that head stone should read, "BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE."
I've murdered for less.
I agree, I prefer toddlers.
They're trying to say, "These flowers are like our love; beautiful at first, but then starts to die and we hold onto it until it's ugly and falling apart and then we throw it away. Happy anniversary!"
It's normal to think that; denial is the first step of grief.
What a STUPID COMMENT :[
Having sex in a rowboat should be called an oargasm.
Or when you're there with the stuff and they have the money and the cashier is almost done checking you out so it's like ohey, will you except sexy timez since I has no money?
I wonder if they were like "hmm what other body parts should we put together?" and then put their ears together.
No. Everything you know is wrong. Black is white, up is down and short is long.
Why in the world would I be in bed with a gay man and a woman?
1. Save money on clothing
2.Uniforms will cut down on teasing and cliques
3. Schools will be safe from outsiders because you would be able to easily identify who belongs and who doesn't.
4. Parents will no longer have to buy designer labels
5. Students can still wear whatever the hell they want after school, at home, etc. They don't take away from individuality.
6. They're less distracting.
7. "regular clothing'' could be used as an incentive (once a month they can wear what they want)
8. Many studies have shown that school uniforms improve test scores.
9. They encourage discipline.
10. They give a sense of belonging and school spirit to a school.