Some facts about me:
- I'm guy from Brazil.
- I'm 27.
- Like many people on here, I was in SodaHead (a previous site that no longer exists).
- I would rather stay at home than going out.
- When I feel close to a person I can be a bit clingy.
- I love food.
- I love to read.
- I love technology.
- I have a twin, who is like my other half.
My life and ambitions.
I find it hard to write about myself, and, although it may not seem so from the outside, I have a busy life that doesn't leave me much time to think carefully about how to describe it here. So I'll need to keep this very short, at least for now.
Well, one of my "craziest" ambitions is to challenge myself to learn a language that is radically different from my own. Other than that, I don't really have any big ambitions, such as becoming famous or making a lot of money. I prefer the idea of having a simple life.
The things I could never live without.
Air, food, water, Internet connection, to name a few.
My favourite books, TV, music, movies and food.
- "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" by Douglas Adams.
- "Sophie's World" by Jostein Gaarder.
- "Cosmos" by Carl Sagan.
- Several stories by Kenji Miyazawa.
- "Heart" (Kokoro) by Natsume Soseki.
- Other stories by Natsume Soseki.
In my free time I like to...
Read, listen to music, browse the web... Depends on the time of the day.
You should send me a message if you..
...want to talk to me for any reason... or lack thereof.