VinvuoinkTheChocolateTigerAgaDooiamthemuseofmuseIcelSmilingConfusedlyProudMarytaliaspongebob18EoAAzyroneAndrewPriceJuneauMikethebassistMeowasaurusDistinctionsDontJudgeYahgavLifeHasNoScriptDougalHansonraequinn101iWeasleycocococoiEminemFreedomofSpeechGeorginaliceIAMSTORMSeeLikeMecsrcsr1117ali_dbitch_i_aint_cho_changstrawberryjamjsitikGargamelDidOuOMangoQTUrkiNjill102SaigotCarineeesilentxlullabyloveisallyouneedWTF_BBQMLIAusedtobegoodmnlFrancoisIgpay_Atinlay_dasiabluish

ZuRGRiakaiElectricViolinistRebelravensrulemirfish3ChromanaalisonnisLikerawrrx3zomgwtfpwnedmexicanpeanutsquigothIndigoSkyekillinkiraAlicatnerdofnerdschyeahrightlyssanchOhMyCookieMonsterSavoureuxsmilejustbcuzilostmyshoeAuroraAurampex66greendarthpotatoTrixieAnthonytheRacheysaurusSophie31ZachRainbowUnicornThatFrayChickAlexJoyStarAdelaidewoahimritesharpiedheartrzanadooOohscarydinosNirvana6794oolliivviiaahearts1020AmarayyyButtsmaggematt123RACCOONninja86smileystartoastymuffinPigfartsIsOnMarsO_oHARRYPOTTERforlifeSoggySage

Nobody :(
The smarties and m&m chocolate candies taste the same. The only difference is the M on one of the candy. Amirite?

smarites in England are different from smarties in America

Anonymous

In response to “wtf

wtf do you mean wtf?! xD those color coated chocolate candies taste the same!

Vinvu Vinvu OP

In response to “wtf do you mean wtf?! xD those color coated...

I thought smarties were like chalk?

oink oink

Oh, lol, I googled it:

oink oink

In response to “Oh, lol, I googled...

LOL I honestly never seen the first link before.. iunno where you're from but in Canada Ontario, we call them Rocket candies

Vinvu Vinvu OP

In response to “Oh, lol, I googled...

He said "smarties CHOCOLATE candies" lol not rockets :P

Aly838

Smarties taste way better than M&Ms. I don't know what it is but they're delicious.

Rebel Rebel

In response to “Smarties taste way better than M&Ms. I...

Reece's pieces beat them both, though.

Chromana

In response to “LIES.

YOU ARE A LIE

Chromana

In response to “YOU ARE A LIE

ugh. peanut butter Dx

Oohscarydinos

In response to “YOU ARE A LIE

THE CAKE IS A LIE.

Anonymous

i prefer m&ms. when i eat smarties it just doesn't feel right... *dramatic sigh*

lizzie

Smarties All the WAY :D

Pooof

In response to “Smarties All the WAY :D

my brothers mentally retarded. joking around about that shit isn't funny, ****.

Anonymous

Are you retarded?

Anonymous

In response to “Are you retarded?

no, are you and 131 other people retarded?, i'm not talking about those peanut ones, they so taste the same, they're both milk chocolate, try it, get some smarties, and those m&m in the brown bags try to taste the difference.

Vinvu Vinvu OP

In response to “no, are you and 131 other people retarded?...

Sorry, but smarties aren't chocolate.

In response to “Sorry, but smarties aren't chocolate.

(): Yes they are, he's speaking of the Canadian candies, not the primary colored, chalky American candies.

Anonymous

I think you're talking about sixlets.

Anonymous

Anonymous

In response to “smarites in England are different from...

I totally agree. Smarties in England taste gross :( they're like more tangy than M&M's

Anonymous

did you lose your sense of taste? Not only do they taste totally different but they also have different textures.

Sadie

Sixlets:D not smarties:D hahaha

Soccergirlsyd

have you ever eaten either of those?
smarties arent even chocolate

Anonymous

The American version of Smarties is chalk like
In places like Canada, Smarties are just like m&ms

Anonymous

id say stupid americans but im american amirite?

Anonymous

Smarties are fruit-flavored... M&Ms are chocolate. Ooooo-kaaaaay. Maybe I'm just dumb.

Ungrateful Dead

In response to “Smarties are fruit-flavored... M&Ms are...

@64265: look buddy, iunno where you're from but here in Canada, smarties are chocolate covered candies, look it up

Vinvu Vinvu OP

(Ungrateful Dead): Smarties are not fruit flavoured, those are skittles. M&M's and Smarties are basically alike but M&M's are a darker chocolate.

You

In response to “(Ungrateful Dead): Smarties are not fruit...

smarties are fruity flavored chalky candies in america. in canada they are some chocolate candy.

RemyHemingway

Guys. In Canada and England Smarties are M&Ms with more candy in a flatter shape. In the US they are like mini sweet tarts.

By the way, M&Ms are so much better it's not even funny. The Smarties have too much candy on them, and the candy isn't as good as the stuff on the m&ms. Even better than those: Mini M&Ms.

Anonymous

In response to “Guys. In Canada and England Smarties are...

I LOOVVEEE mini M&Ms! You're awesome :)

Anonymous

omy gosh i know, they're delicious

You

You're a retard.

muffinmonkey muffinmonkey

In response to “You're a retard.

He's talking about canadian Smarties. They're chocolate candies.

Raven Raven

PEOPLE: just look up canadian smarties on google and you will see they do look like m&ms. disregard the american smarties.

Anonymous

you probably just smoked some smarties

12345678gjfdgfsgjhui

eurgh! I hate smarties! They taste like caramel m&ms. I like caramel, but I DON'T like smarties!

Anonymous

I love them both equally :D where's the love people?

Anonymous

OMG u r sooo stupid!!! SMARTIES are chocolate coated candy over in eurpope and canada and stuff. NOT the chalky smarties we have in america!

Anonymous

hmm i guess this post doesn't deserve such a low rating

soccer8D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/...62c595.jpg?v=0

on the left is an M&M on the right is a smarties!

Aly838

I'm an American, and I'd just like to say that British Smarties are 3× better than American Smarties.

The_Enlightened The_Enlightened

DAMN AMERICANS! you and your stupid chalk smarties are disgusting. In England and Canada they are EXACTLY like M&Ms. Well, maybe not exactly but they are both candy coated, round chocolates.

Anonymous

In response to “DAMN AMERICANS! you and your stupid chalk...

sheesh. pardon us. it's not a crime to not know smarties are different things in the UK than in America.

Anonymous

is he high!?!?

dance4funtrh

he's canadian

Frogs_Legs+the+Troll

i live in Florida (USA) and currently have a bag of chocolate Smarties on my desk. I pay friends to bring me these Smarties when they come down from Canada because they are so much better than American Smarties. The candy coating is thicker, so they have more of a crunch.

AshMicKay

They all get chocolates from Hershey's only that they add some variations in it.

Roxanne

so true for the european smarties!
not so much the american, chalky kind...

Toto!

Yes I did some research and I now think all the people that thumbed this down without taking time to understand it are morons. Don't you think someone that couldn't tell the difference between the chalky smarties and M&Ms might need mental help?

loveisallyouneed loveisallyouneed

Yeah, I've been abroad and I've eaten chocolate smarties. I thought it was that chalky kind at first, haha.

Ridge Ridge

she is right, in other countries smarties are just chocolate with a coating, like m and m's. only america has smarties be the compacted colored sugar that takes you on a massive sugar high.

ShayLive

M&M's sometimes have peanuts in them.

EternalSailorSol EternalSailorSol