eatmewhileimhotsuuunshineMy_Dinosaur_LifeshmadthisisallivegotKalopsiapika_kesAMlRITENeshyluminous_liloChefleftieBob_the_PenguinKristenepic_fail11StripedElfSocksKirstenAnnTribuneChuckTomBub

Nobody :)

AsphyxiatedMelodieschrysmeTheMarvelousMel
I'll allow you to criticize my religion once you have taken the time to legitimately learn about it, and aren't basing your opinions off of stereotypes, amirite?

I'm Muslim. I could just leave it at that, and most of you could probably imagine the unbelievable amounts of bull I get from people daily. Let me tell you this, there are over one billion Muslims in the world, if we wanted to kill you, we would have done it by now. Never in my life have I judged or reacted negatively on someones beliefs or where they are from. Everyone can agree that we all came from one source (or atleast I've scanned all the possible objectives) so why must we hate on each other, if technically, we're all one? As depressing as it sounds, this world will never see peace in it's future. Theres too much hate, greed, and of course those little pieces of paper we call "money" constantly on peoples minds. But we can try limiting our amount of intolerance, and just deal with the world, whether you like it or not.

I hope only the best for you all, no matter what God you believe in, or if you believe in God for that matter. We all deserve access to happiness & redemption.

ispeakparseltongue ispeakparseltongue

Hurray for World Religions classes! I got an A in there :D.

StarKid StarKid

I'm not religious myself but this can apply to anything really

ArchAngel ArchAngel

especially the satanist and atheist stereotypes. not all atheists hate religious people! some of my friends are satanist and they aren't evil and they still care about the world!

Star_Fox_Elite Star_Fox_Elite

Yeah, i'm athiest and I dont critisize other people's religeons, everybody should be allowed to do their own thing.

pownagemaster pownagemaster

Most Atheists I've seen know more about the religions they critisize then the people they are arguing with.

Anonymous

I'm LDS (Mormon) and a large majority of people don't even know what I believe, but the criticize it. Learn what I believe, people! Please! This is so true. And I agree with the comments above.

bluegoddess bluegoddess

All South Park fans know what you beleive.

Anonymous

In response to “All South Park fans know what you beleive.

Are you referring to my comment? Because South Park does NOT accurately portray LDS members (Mormons). And that is exactly what I'm talking about.

bluegoddess bluegoddess

I'm really close to emailing this to my "friend."

Narwhal

I'm not saying you're one of these people, but when ANYONE starts shoving their beliefs down my throat, or just ignorantly rejecting others' ideas - such as the recent Post of the Day - I believe it gives me the right to critisize theirs in return.

Sarah

Ya everyone should take at least one full on religions class to understand it all, its really quite enlightening when you know a lot about religions :)

greekgirl

Good thing I've actually read the Bible, that gives me the right to criticize Christianity.

Clay_ Clay_

ispeakparseltongue ispeakparseltongue

In response to “I'm Muslim. I could just leave it at that...

I completely agree. You're probably one of the smartest people I've ever met.

chrysme

In response to “I completely agree. You're probably one of...

thats one of the dumbest things ive ever heard. just because some one has an opinion and a decent argument behind it, doesnt make them smart. also, have you ever actually met this person?

QueenofModesty QueenofModesty