DumbledoresArmymarianababaPumpkinatorSaigoteatme1308Truuninjaredsoxgirlie95thinkfathomlessBreakfastFanPreviously_SaneBossmanBigbluejulieLJoan_hello_kittyFabzzTHEkikixrawrDominoHigh_Flyer9AliceHopeImriteChipSandwichesSailPlaneamiwritersosillySetUp4SarcasmCoffeebreaknantsingonyamaJoesephInu_chanBethanytheravenclawRedVinesLookingForMargobunnygal268ShielyMashedBananacupcake12winxPrincessDaisyDevlan27TartcornsputcherxiofangForeverASconeAwumpaMadsmarissa1991peblemasterMissouriGalanfreemanIdkWat2PutMotherRucker

Enter_Username_HereawesomepersonShelbyNicoledeathtodeanbhutterfly02GeorginaliceThomasBoudicaEstoniaObsessedcrazyllamascoach1029muffinmonkeynotjustanothergirlwhooaaa_babythisisnotaudreysciencegeeklauren4004ShadePawOTAbbeyIsEppicqwerty123LkunMarylov3DeidreDraco_MalfoyilovesoftballTeenageWerewolfhipposgomooARainbowZebraMaurovsbryantEmptyMelodiesohhaiitsjillemilysoccer2kisforkangaroowhompingwillowTayloradeAndromedaThattorichickTheChaikasShun

madstuhgHuggersNOTdruggersMotherRuckerGuardian_AngellanaiEmilyECbeat2014HayleyCatesBrookeissocoollikeWatermelonMaggiLynnsonSetUp4Sarcasmcupcake12winxFulloShiteTheMaineDestineebruenette1296lipsx0fxdeceit
Snakes can talk. We're all descendants of two clones. Bats are birds. Bushes can talk. Every single species of animal (x2) can fit on a boat. Men can rise from the dead. a man can live inside of a fish for three days, and the red sea can part to leave a giant walkway if a magical skydaddy wills it, amirite?

I like your sarcastic tone Mr.

marianababa marianababa

I don't like your sarcastic tone Mr.

asdijojioiojioxj

I like your sarcastic tone Mr.

marianababa marianababa

Pretty much, except only Eve was a clone. Adam was just pure magic.

Galileo Galileo

In response to “Pretty much, except only Eve was a clone...

He was a magical clone of dirt.

Rainbow35

Ignorant posts like this are annoying.

VictoryAAC VictoryAAC

In response to “Ignorant posts like this are annoying.

Why is this ignorant? (S)he's accurately paraphrasing scripture.

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan

In response to “Why is this ignorant? (S)he's accurately...

The problem is the Bible isn't mean to be taken literally (unless you're a crazy Orthodox Christian).

CapedCrusader CapedCrusader

No s/he's not. It's every kind, not species. Also not any fish or insects. Good try.
I'd also like to point out that the evolution theory also says descendants of two clones. The first bacterium and its clone.
This post is a fail.

scrantoncity

In response to “No s/he's not. It's every kind, not species...

Phrasing it as "the evolution theory" doesn't make it any less true. It's been proven correct; no one's going to waste anymore energy trying to ram that into your thick skull. And bacteria reproduce asexually, so it's not a "clone". That being said, the word "clone" doesn't really work in this post either, but it's clear what the OP meant.

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan

In response to “Phrasing it as "the evolution theory"...

... You're a cool guy, although I disagree with you on religious stuff. Anyways, it's the evolution theory, not theorem. So it's not proven, it's accepted. Plus, you can't actually prove the evolutionary theory as a theorem, there's too many gaps.

Anonymous

asexual reproduction results in 2 identical cells. Therefor it would be impossible to evolve from 2 bacterium. (you may now state your arguement saying 2 sexual bacterium could but i believe in creation so why waste your time)

2_bettrthan1

In response to “asexual reproduction results in 2 identical...

Saying "I'm a creationist" is pretty much saying "I don't believe in facts that are backed up by physical, observable evidence unless I can twist them to fit into the ridiculous narrative that I was taught as a child and am too narrow minded to give up." But I'll try anyways. It is true that the daughter cells of a bacteria are genetically identical. However, they are NOT genetically identical to the mother cell. When bacteria reproduce, they do something called genetic recombination. This means that parts of the mothers cell's genetic code are randomly tweaked and mutated before being passed on to the daughter cells. This allowed natural selection to occur.

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan

Are you really as stupid as your grammar suggests? Wow.

Okay; go ahead. Tell me how they scientifically proved it beyond a doubt. I don't think you realize that they haven't.

They haven't even found "the missing link." They aren't even close to explaining the evolution theory. It isn't proven.

They cannot prove it. No matter what. They cannot witness it. Until they invent a time machine there isn't any possibility of validating that theory.

Go ahead; substantiate your claims. Tell me how they proved it.

scrantoncity

In response to “Are you really as stupid as your grammar...

The "missing link" was unveiled on Darwin's 200th birthday last year. It's not like were gonna have a fossil of every organism that has ever lived, but if you have 990 pieces of a 1,000 price jigsaw puzzle, you can still tell what the picture is of. No one is going to waste anymore time trying to explain that you cannot disagree with a fact. There's always going to be that 5% of people who are stuck in the 19th century.

Ps. Know won given an shit a boot grammer.

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan

In response to “The "missing link" was unveiled on...

Basically what you told me is that you have no clue how to answer my questions.

You do realize that the Austrilopithecus fossils are less than 40% complete? And that the scientists arranged them how they assumed they'd look. I'm not even kidding; that's how they're arranged.

Do you know that they can't witness macroevolution? Did you know that Darwin himself said that until the fossil record backs him up, his theory is useless? Well guess what; it's not backed up at all. Pre-Cambrian explosion? Where are the 95% of fossils backing this up? Huh? With thirty trillion calculated animals to have existed, surely more than the few million would've been fossilized.

scrantoncity

In response to “Basically what you told me is that you have...

We've been through this a million times before and after this I'm done. Some of what you just said is valid, but most of it isn't. I would normally write a long comment with counterpoints, but like I said, I am done. I will leave you with this last word: It is true that there is not yet enough evidence to prove evolution beyond all possible doubt. But ALL of the data that we HAVE gathered points to evolution. The only alternative is creationism, for which there is no evidence at all.

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan

In response to “We've been through this a million times...

"The only alternative is creationism, for which there is no evidence at all."

So much ignorance in one sentence is astounding. How about logic? Logic; or the human ability to reason, is a very valid tool. Go ahead; think about what you believe. Nothing becoming something over time. Rocks becoming alive over time. Cells becoming animals. That is so utterly preposterous that sometimes I burst out laughing listening to intelligent people trying to validate it.

Once again, you say you *could* counter my points. But you don't. Likely explanation: you cannot.

scrantoncity

Every kind is every species fail. Animals of different species can't breed viable offspring. That's what speciation is. Also, evolution takes longer than 3000 or so years. So there would have to be every single type of animal. Also, insects are animals fail. Nice try

Marki Marki

In response to “Every kind is every species fail. Animals of...

Scrantoncity was right. Kinds are not species. "kind: would refer to the genus in bionomial nomenclature

2_bettrthan1

In response to “Scrantoncity was right. Kinds are not...

Kind is a generalized term. Such as what kind of cookie is this? It has no scientific meaning. Also, if it did mean one of every genus then it wouldn't be able to account for all the different species around today.

Marki Marki

In response to “Kind is a generalized term. Such as what kind...

ya what kind of cookie. its a cookie. its not some other kind of snack food like a donut. And assuming God knew something about genetics, he would probably send animals with completely heterozygous genes so that there could be speciation

2_bettrthan1

In response to “ya what kind of cookie. its a cookie. its not...

Is the cookie an Oreo or chocolate chip? What kind of cookie not what type of food. See the difference? In order for all the genetic differences today to be possible there would almost have to be an infinite amount of alleles and that's not possible with only two of each genus as you would say.

Marki Marki

In response to “Is the cookie an Oreo or chocolate chip? What...

lets assume this hypothetical "male cookie" had sugar, and macadania nuts, and the female had cream filling, chocolate. You could make many possible combinations with just that

2_bettrthan1

In response to “lets assume this hypothetical "male...

What about chocolate cookies and peanut butter and raisins and so many more ingredients when each cookie can have only have lets say two ingredients?

Marki Marki

Marki Marki

In response to “What about chocolate cookies and peanut...

well for instance maybe a cookie has peanuts, but it could still have a recesive gene for walnuts so thats were walnuts in cookies would come from

2_bettrthan1

In response to “well for instance maybe a cookie has peanuts...

Cookie 1 dominant for chocolate chips recessive for walnuts cookie 2 can only have a combo of those two "ingredient genes" so it would be impossible for them to produce cookies with raisins or m&ms or pecans, ect.

Marki Marki

In response to “Cookie 1 dominant for chocolate chips...

different alleles

2_bettrthan1

In response to “different alleles

It would be the same ingredient gene though so you wouldn't be able to mix more alleles.

Marki Marki

In response to “It would be the same ingredient gene though...

unless the trait was multiple alleles

2_bettrthan1

In response to “unless the trait was multiple alleles

The trait would be onmultiple alleles but that doesn't mean there are an infinite about of traits available.

Marki Marki

In response to “The trait would be onmultiple alleles but...

thats why we dont have monkeys with red fur

2_bettrthan1

In response to “Orangutans.

blue fur

2_bettrthan1

The post was wildly inaccurate.

1. It's not "snakes." It's one serpent. And I might add that some people take this figuratively. Even if you don't it's like likely that snakes once had legs, but in the Bible, God cursed snakes to make them crawl on the ground and "eat dust." Many biologists believe that snakes evolved from creatures with legs, but it may very well be because of God's curse. And we know that snakes "taste the air" (or "eat the dust") with their tongues to track down prey.
2. Adam and Eve were not clones. Adam was made then Eve was made from his rib.
3. The bush didn't talk God did.
4. It was an enormous ark, not a boat.

VictoryAAC VictoryAAC

In response to “The post was wildly inaccurate. 1. It's not...

adding to #1 it wasn't all serpents who could talk, it was satan in the form of a serpent

2_bettrthan1

Haha all the religious people are butthurt. Lol

lawlolawl lawlolawl

I'll give you 5, but if they were to fit every animal (2x) Without breeding (so wolves instead of dogs, etc) on a boat the size of that described in Genesis, yes, they could all fit, with room to spare. Do the math.

Bossman Bossman

In response to “I'll give you 5, but if they were to fit...

There are tens of millions of species of animals, and that's not even counting fish and other awuatic animals. The dimensions of the ark were in the hundreds of feet, not nearly enough for all of those animals and their cages and enough food for 40 days.

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan

In response to “There are tens of millions of species of...

Very@648865 (BreakfastFan): Look, I'm not making this up, it has actually been calculated by those way smarter than me. Food is included in the "room to spare," birds can perch on the roof or in the rafters, fish don't need flood insurance, and you are not accounting for breeding.

Bossman Bossman

In response to “Very@648865 (BreakfastFan): Look, I'm not...

Show me a link because even if you only had pregnant females and eggs, MILLIONS of animals and more then a BILLION pounds of food couldn't fit into a boat that's only hundreds of feet long. Besides, people from 3,000 b.c. didn't have the tech to make a boat that big.

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan

In response to “http://creation.com/how-did-all-the-animals-fit...

There are dozens of flaws in that, but I'll just go with this: How in the hell did an old man and a few family members and friends travel all around the globe and collect every single animal species, every kind of plant and fungi, and bring them all back to the middle east. They would also have had to save many aquatic species because trillions of gallons of freshwater added to the ocean would have upset the ratio of salt to water and caused them to die off.

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan

In response to “There are dozens of flaws in that, but I'll...

He was not old at the time, it took him dozens of years, fish can adapt (Most Christians do believe in Micro-evolution, just not interspecies changes), plant seeds are very resilient. And if you have read the Bible, the animals came to him of their own accord. I know that last one is hard to believe, but this is the same Skydaddy who parted the red sea. The math adds up.

Bossman Bossman

In response to “He was not old at the time, it took him...

If I remember correctly, the Bible actually stated Noah's age as being several hundred years old. Whatever the case, he brought his children and their spouses with him, so it's safe to say that he was old because the average lifespan back then was thirty. And no species can evolve in a matter of days. I can't even think of any words to describe how ridiculous that is.

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan

In response to “If I remember correctly, the Bible actually...

I do not see how you got the whole,"average lifespan 30" thing, but he lived to be over 200 (Skydaddy). Other than that, it was freshwater that was falling from the sky and saltwater sinks below freshwater, so it is possible for fish very far from the coast in freshwater lakes to survive. Go back and read the entire article.

Bossman Bossman

In response to “I do not see how you got the...

ya the average lifespan was signifigantly longer. Kent Hovind did a whole thing about the pre-flood world. but seriously so many people go bashing the bible without even examining it. its rediculous

2_bettrthan1

You do know that there were probably less species of animals then too? Just because we don't believe in the evolution of humans, doesn't mean we don't think other animals didn't evolve.

Anonymous

In response to “You do know that there were probably less...

(ono) Humans are animals, so if you believe in evolution, you beleive in it for us too. Besides, 5,000 years is less then the blink of an eye in evolutionary terms. No new species have evolved since then.

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan

In response to “(ono) Humans are animals, so if you believe...

Ignore that last guy and just read the link. The measurements are at the bottom.

Bossman Bossman

In response to “Ignore that last guy and just read the link...

You also have to account for the fact that he didn't just bring two of every animal. He also brought 7 of certain kinds (like sheep or something, I can't remember the quote).

ShadePawOT

In response to “You also have to account for the fact that he...

That is specifically adressed in the article.

Bossman Bossman

The fish and aquatic animals didn't need to get on the ark. They are aquatic.

Grills_Bears Grills_Bears

In response to “The fish and aquatic animals didn't need to...

Nice job not reading what I wrote. If there was a flood that covered everywhere on Earth all the way up to Everest (I'm humoring you) that was caused purely by rainfall, then that would mean that trillions and trillions of gallons of water would be added to the oceans. This would screw up the salt to water ratio that aquatic creatures need to sustain themselves. That would be like screwing around with the gases in out atmosphere.

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan

ugh. i'm not religious, but can we stop with all these trolling posts about religion please? we get it. the concept of religion is considered pretty outlandish by some. but seriously, no need to make fun of others beliefs. it seems immature. try and post something that we haven't seen a million times, please.

rowanne rowanne

hayya3

In response to “ugh. i'm not religious, but can we stop with...

You're so right...

Richard Richard

THANK YOU. I am a Christian and I respect you greatly for respecting my beliefs. So again, thank you very much

Anonymous

Thank you! I am so sick of people posting stuff like this! We get it, you aren't a Christian, beyond that there's no point to these kinds of posts.

fangirl12 fangirl12

Yeah, you're right... I'm just... I'm kinda tired of having Christianity shoved down my throat, you know?

12 Year Old

In response to “Yeah, you're right... I'm just... I'm kinda...

(12 Year Old): Oddly enough people (atleast the ones I've met) who don't believe in God talk about it a lot more than the Christians I know. We talk about our beliefs a lot don't get me wrong, but if we know there are people who don't believe the same thing around we respect that and don't constantly try to convert them.

Black_Shiba Black_Shiba

yea this is kind of funny and i'm kind of religious. but why do you have to make fun of religion? if you don't like it, good for you, but why do you have to bash something that people care so much about? also, this comment isn't directly aimed at this post, just in general.

Anonymous

I consider myself Christain, but I don't believe EVERYTHING in the Bible. What makes me Christian is that I believe Jesus is God's son.

Anonymous

In response to “I consider myself Christain, but I don't...

umm...im sorry but that doesnt make you christian. dont call me ignorant because ive been raised in the church since birth.

gimme_sympathy

Anonymous

In response to “ignorant.

IGNORANT hehe :)

Anonymous

Anonymous

In response to “umm...im sorry but that doesnt make you...

The bible says (and I am not a Bible basher who knows where everthing is so don't ask me to show you) that if you believe that Jesus is the son of God and that died for our sins that you are Christian.

Black_Shiba Black_Shiba

In response to “The bible says (and I am not a Bible basher...

thats not all. im not going to sit here and argue with ignorant people over something im more educated in. believe what you want, its your loss.

gimme_sympathy

I'm religious, and this is pretty funny. Loosen up, people.

Joeseph Joeseph

Alright. I'm religious, and this is still kinda funny. Cause if you look at it that way, the bible is total ****. But everything in the bible wasn't supposed to be taken literally. The people who wrote the bible weren't concerned with scientific accuracy.

meysenburger meysenburger

In response to “Alright. I'm religious, and this is still...

Yes, actually it is supposed to be taken literally

Anonymous

In response to “Yes, actually it is supposed to be taken literally

No, pretty sure it isn't. At least not most of the scientific details.

meysenburger meysenburger

In response to “No, pretty sure it isn't. At least not most...

Well, I'm pretty sure "swallowed by a large fish" can be interperated metaphorically.

fangirl12 fangirl12

In response to “Well, I'm pretty sure "swallowed by a...

*note I was being sarcastic

fangirl12 fangirl12

no haha its not meant to be taken literally cuz im pretty sure adam wasnt made from dirt and im pretty sure you couldnt fit two of every animal on one boat

Anonymous

In response to “no haha its not meant to be taken literally...

So then you just pick and choose what you want to believe? How can you tell which ones are stories and which ones are true? That makes absolutely no sense at all

Anonymous

In response to “So then you just pick and choose what you...

its all stories! there not meant to literally be true theyre supposed to teach a leason!

Anonymous

In response to “its all stories! there not meant to literally...

But what about the New Testament? Is Jesus just a story too? Did they just take Caesar, pharaohs, etc and make stories up about them too? I'm legitimately asking, where do Christian's draw the line at what is true and what is "just a story?" because I know many Christians who say they have faith the whole thing is true

Anonymous

It's kind of funny how you can pick and choose what you take literally. Ohwait..

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

In response to “It's kind of funny how you can pick and...

I think most of it is literal, except I believe God created the world and people through the big bang and evolution and Adam and Eve were the first fully evolved humans(which means they were black, sweet). To be honest, do you really think the people of the time peiod could concieve certain scientific theories? Evolution is pretty complicated, so are some of the other things mentioned in the Bible, even some people today can't really understand it, so do you really expect it to be scientifically perfect? They do know some things though, like dead people pretty much stay dead and animals do not talk.

fangirl12 fangirl12

In response to “I think most of it is literal, except I...

adam and eve were both heterozygous in terms of race. thats why we have whites and blacks. they were most likely the skin color of middle easterners

2_bettrthan1

In response to “adam and eve were both heterozygous in terms...

I think they're black, because the earliest human skeleton was found in North Africa.

fangirl12 fangirl12

In response to “I think they're black, because the earliest...

i think they werent even real because the stories arent real. theyre only meant to teach a leason

Anonymous

In response to “i think they werent even real because the...

Okay, why was that even neccessary? Did that really add anything to the conversation? did it change anyone's opinion or give any new information? No. You just wanted to state your beliefs for no reason. I'm okay with people stating their beliefs, but there was no reason for saying it at all. It was hardly relevant.

Anonymous

In response to “Okay, why was that even neccessary? Did that...

was there any need for this comment?

Anonymous

Well, to be honest. I don't believe most of the Bible, and I don't try to understand the scientific theories. I think there's just stuff out there that we'll never understand, and I'm okay with that.

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

This was pretty offensive.

crazyllamas crazyllamas

Haha whales aren't fish! Wasn't he stuck inside a whale? I'm not sure. Love the post.

oldtimer

In response to “Haha whales aren't fish! Wasn't he stuck...

It wasn't a whale, it said large fish.

fangirl12 fangirl12

This is what I don't understand, why do people who don't believe in God care what Christian's believe? If atheists are right, then nothing happens, we all just die and that's it. No reward, no punishment. So if nothing happens, it shouldn't matter what you believe. So they really shouldn't care whether or not one believes in evolution. Christians on the other hand, believe that when you die something DOES happen, so if they are right then everyone else is screwed.

Anonymous

In response to “This is what I don't understand, why do...

Thank you everyone, I'm glad you see my point

Anonymous

Atheists are not the only other people in the world, you know. What if reincarnation is the truth of the afterlife, and those Christians are just going to keep on repeating themselves til they get it right?

moi.

In response to “Atheists are not the only other people in...

In the Quran, it says two of every animal got onto the ark. There were many animals, but of course, Allah has the ability to do the impossible.

FrankOcean FrankOcean

(moi.): That wasn't the point. The point was that atheists shouldn't argue any religion with anyone because if they are right then nothing happens, they aren't punished or rewarded for anything they do, they won't come back as another person. Nothing. It wasn't the Christians I was talking about in the original comment, it was the question of why atheists give a crap about other beliefs if, according to them, in the end we just die nothing else.

Anonymous

In response to “(moi.): That wasn't the point. The point was...

If you met someone your age or older who still believed in the Tooth Fairy, wouldn't you try to change their mind?

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan

In response to “If you met someone your age or older who...

Honestly, no. I would ask them why but in the end it's not going to do anything to them. Is it hurting anyone? No. Will something bad happen to them if they still believe it? No. Why would I try and change their mind? Because I find it silly? Who cares. I find a lot of things people do silly, and 99% of them will affect no one but themselves. If you are atheist why would you want to change my mind if I'm a Christian? According to your beliefs (if you are atheist), it doesn't matter what anyone does because nothing happens to you once you die. So whatever someone believes, whether it be in God, or reincarnation, or Buddha, or whatever, it has absolutely no influence on what happens to you in the end. Therefore, why do you care? You're just arguing to argue

Anonymous

In response to “Honestly, no. I would ask them why but in the...

The thing is Christians are constantly trying to change other religions, not just atheists. (Other religions do as well, I'm not denying that of course.)

moi.

To be honest, if I wrote about scientific theories like this, I could make them sound just as ridiculous.

fangirl12 fangirl12

In response to “To be honest, if I wrote about scientific...

Agreed. You can make anything sound ridiculous if you tried.

KoollooK9999

like if you throw something it will always fall not matter what it is due to the mystical force of someone called gravity or when somes one gets it and squirts it out into her vag the like white tadpole like squigles duke it out through her tube stuff to see who is the fastest and strongest and who will win the egg trophy

Anonymous

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." -Matthew 19:26
If you don't believe it, just ignore it.

foreverkristin

The whole red sea parting thing could have actually happened. I don't recall the exact details but I learned something about how there was significant tectonic activity that could have temporarily changed the sea level around that time. I'm not saying God did it though; I just thought that was interesting.

Indifferent

I lol'd xD

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

hahah i did lol at this but in all seriousness no one actually believs this its what we call "religious truth" and its meant to teach us not be a historical record of events

Anonymous

The universe just decided to appear one day, or else it's always been here, and one day it's going to start shrinking and piles of bricks will start building themselves. All the species in the world exist because of lightning in primordial crap. The foundational principle of all truth is pics or it didn't happen. What, isn't this what all atheists believe?

It's the same with facts. You can turn air into diamonds. The earth and everything on it is made out of stardust. Every fall all the leaves on the trees simultaneously decide to commit suicide. These are all scientific facts (stars, over time, fuse hydrogen together to make increasingly heavier elements, including carbon, which is what diamond is made of. After a supernova all the heavy elements are released, which is the only way you can have planets, because in the original big bang only lighter elements were produced. Leaves produce a protein that cuts them off from the flow of nutrients every fall.) but they sound like bullcrap.

Anonymous

why does everyone bash religion because its not scientifically proven? Thats the point of religion, believing in something more than science. And if you do your research, there is more evidence for the events in the Bible than there are for evolution

2_bettrthan1

A lot of the stories in the bible are meant as morals, to teach us what is good and show us consequences of bad actions. Religious people took these stories too seriously, seeing them as completely real and believing that they actually happened. When in fact I believe these stories were told only to educate the people on morals.

Marco

Magical skydaddy. Made me laugh soooooo hard hahahahahaha

Anonymous

I didn't know whether to vote this up (because to me it's TRUE) or vote it down( because you're being a fricken sarcastic athiest). To all those hating on peoples' faith, STOP IT! Stop saying "There's no proof, it's impossible..." because you will NEVER understand the power of faith and God.

emilysoccer2 emilysoccer2

We'll see who's laughing when all you people bashing on religion are in Hell.

...

I don' think we should take the bible serious... I believe in god but I think that the bible is just here to teach you lessons.

HiMyNameIsBob

Anonymous

Don't be an **** and make fun of other people's religion.

kisforkangaroo kisforkangaroo

Rule 42.

Cates Cates

you can make anything sound stupid and rediculous. people who believe in the big bang think one day a big explosion happened and then everything existed just like that. if you state something in the right way you can always make it sound dumb

Anonymous

all the people bashing other people beliefs shut uppp really you believe what you believe and bashing wont change anyones mind on the subject so just be quiet and respect other opions

Anonymous