NotAMousesurrealbutniceWallyTwoSpoonsjackie123NataschaleabookfreakAnonLolitavvqtPiggie8cappypatrickmajortswizzle99Sayrah111SaoirseVegan_GryffnDorkomgitskkaliisonwBlueReabritta_drabvthat1assassinchick_jaimiee16Awesum123456789FideliusrocknrollclownPalindromeIsMeofaceJatt4eversara24meismandiTeenagerFromMarsalltellChubbyBunniezCodeGraydjlancerockDanni57amandapndbaCath_HP_loveTeslajasNotMegeeksunite22WeDoTooHaveHeartsGabrielBrownlyssILIKETURTLESSage_FlowerKatieKatchelsamels

philliesxxlovexx826toekneeeemzwoo__________okevinthegiraffeLkunChuckTom

amandapndbacappylilmike3731AsphyxiatedMelodiesPalindromedFlamesToDustplainfreak21redheadxgreenpenguinRainCloud_16KitsuneJessninjaonthesidegeeksunite22inbarTheMarvelousMel
Grades do not entirely show how smart you are, amirite?

Street smart is one thing but grades are another. Grades help you get a job. Street smart helps you not get beaten up. If you get a job, you get money, so you won't have to live on the street. Now which is more important?

AbbyTheAnonymous

They just show how good you are at remembering and repeating information =[

Cassie_baby Cassie_baby

I've always say: "Grades just show how much of a good student you are" So we suck as students, but that doesn't mean we are not smart :D at least I like to think that

Blackie Blackie

In response to “I've always say: "Grades just show how...

That is a false notion, how do you define intelligence then?

Anonymous

In response to “That is a false notion, how do you define...

well my dear friend, the way i define intelligence is the way to make choices in your life, those that can achieve things because they are truly intelligent, they may not know the whole decimals of pi, or the capital of each state, but they know how to make things, they go through difficult times making smart choices. There are two kinds of intelligence. The one books teach you, and the ones you learn from life. Now tell me, someone that didnt attend school isnt necessarily stupid, am i right? :)

Blackie Blackie

how much of a good student you are? i'm going to guess you are not a very good student

kacky

In response to “how much of a good student you are? i'm going...

i'm an average student. But I have seen people burning their **** off in order to get an A and in the end they dont learn much. I know stuff, I may suck at math, but I consider myself intelligent even when I get a C now and then. :) that's the way I roll, i wouldnt call anyone stupid or intelligent based on his or her grades...

Blackie Blackie

In response to “i'm an average student. But I have seen...

oh, i was just making fun of your grammar.

kacky

In response to “oh, i was just making fun of your grammar.

Oh me hubieras dicho antes, es que no soy de E.U entoncés no hablo ingles como Americana, lo siento :) te contesto en español para que te vayas a burlar de tu abuela ;)

Blackie Blackie

In response to “Oh me hubieras dicho antes, es que no soy de...

Lo siento Blackie, soy de E.U pero primero sabía español. Y mis abuelas los dos son muertes.

kacky

In response to “Lo siento Blackie, soy de E.U pero primero...

mis dos abuelas también estan muertas, usaste google translator o algo asi? me puedo burlar de tu gramatica en español? haha, i'll stop this now. It's all cool mate, this is just getting boring. Oh, and you should really work in your spanish, I'll work more in my english as well. :D peace

Blackie Blackie

'oh, i was just making fun of your grammar.'

It's 'Oh, I was just making fun of your grammar'. Uppercase letters, they're your friends.

Palindromed

In response to “'oh, i was just making fun of your...

my keyboards shift key is broken. sorry i offended you.

kacky

In response to “my keyboards shift key is broken. sorry i...

You didn't offend me. It's just that I found it a bit ironic, not to mention slightly hypocritical, that you were making fun of Blackie's grammar without proper grammar yourself. No big deal. Is there anything wrong with your caps lock key though? You might want to try that instead.

Palindromed

In response to “You didn't offend me. It's just that I found...

hehehehe he use uppercase letters in the spanish comment though... sorry if my grammar sucks btw hehehe

Blackie Blackie

In response to “hehehehe he use uppercase letters in the...

It's okay. No worries. Everyone has crappy grammar every once in a while. Especially when it's not in their first language.

Palindromed

I get good grades and I do plenty f stupid stuff.

Anonymous

AbbyTheAnonymous

In response to “Street smart is one thing but grades are...

I totally agree with you!

Zubda

@blackie I totally agree with you!

Zubda

They just show how hard you work in class, studying, and doing homework... :) Which is EXACTLY why I finished this year with a B, two A's, and a D+. Lol

Anonymous

In response to “They just show how hard you work in class...

Not always. I hardly did any work, and I graduated high school with a 3.95. They show some combination of how easy your classes were, how much work you did, how smart you are, and how much grade grubbing you did.

legoruthead

yeah i used to get 80s in math but i hated it so i slacked...yeah math sucks

IWANTURPEANUTS IWANTURPEANUTS

Grades sometimes have to do with the difficulty of the school. Getting an A in one school could be much harder than getting one at another school. That is why they created the SATs

Anonymous

i have an IQ of 143 (and im considered 'really smart' by kids in my classes. i help them alot) yet i still only get B's and C's mostly. im not stupid. i just dont study my **** off for anything and dont pay atention in class. like i REALLY dont pay attention. not how other kids "dont pay attention" just to be cool.

Anonymous

Me and my friend rook the same AP course and had different teachers. Mine was blow off, we NEVER did work. His was study, read, assignments every day. Although we ended with A's, he obviously was more intelligent in the subject. Grades do not measure intelligence.

Anonymous

I agree, all it does is tell how much effort you put in to what you think is important.

Anonymous

I've made one B in my entire life (4th grade science. I'm still pissed at my teacher for that, since science is now one of my best subjects), but I am SO incredibly slow sometimes.

Anonymous

I found the kids in my Honors English class to be more ignorant and insufferable than the kids in my lower-level Math course.

I hate overachievers so much, all they care about is winning. Those people disgust me to no end.

monstrosity monstrosity

If you had an IQ of 145 or something, you could turn in what would be an A for a normal student and still get marked down because the teacher 'expects more from you.' My dad has a 160 something IQ and got in trouble a lot and had bad grades.

OvergrownTurkey OvergrownTurkey

Well there is a difference between intelligence and wisdom. You could have bad school marks but you could also be the most clever one of them all

TheSolution TheSolution

true. it just shows how lazy you are (or not)

Anonymous

lol I can't stand know-it-alls or people who think they're the best. There is nothing wrong with trying, altough I know I for one am quite lazy. But even if you don't try that hard you can get good marks. However, you do need to try at least a little. School grades can help quite a bit when you get out into the world.

Anonymous

Of course they don't. Otherwise the kid with a 90+ average in my class would not pour sulphuric acid on his hand because he didn't believe it would hurt.

Palindromed

ik!! I understand the info.. and i do good on all the classwork pages and quizzes...but i suck at the test (i guess anixety)

trailmix6

I just tried explaining that to my friend like 2hours ago!

Pennythrower