EmperorerrorSpongexopeacexgabbyxoIssyysabachthaniaprilelizabethHailSatanSuperFastJellyFishblonde_zoeBlake11roysJonesyLarryHibangsLoganTrishScottyDNormaDaemoineAngeleKirstenAnnBuddyCakesRunyFred_WeasleyLittleRedKristenHeyJud3MaryAndromedaSillikznatsteakcremep0psHoudinisPrestigesoccerchickSkjetchCelestialjessrilaraaliciabrookejustsuperStatefarmlivelovemusic12Nikola_Goddamn_TeslaEgotisticaltrueshimmerchapstickMusicianOfExtremesIsItBetterYetOliveYouafterawhileLegalAlienOhLookAmosquitoAnnajoy97

RebelGolfWangAnthonyLuseroorunnerdudeNikaCuban_BJ_A_C_KJennitaliaGiggityGoo22SuperSukhastral_queenChuckTom

AUsernameOf18Letters
It's weird how it's thought of as good to have a big **** when having a small one you could fit more in for more pleasure for you and it might not be as painful for the girl, amirite?

Yeah, that's what all of the other guys with small **** say.

Coday Coday

That depends what kind of "big" you're talking about

Anonymous

Coday Coday

In response to “Yeah, that's what all of the other guys with...

Haha wow you are so quirky and original and unique wow how did you even come up with that one that was so funny oh ho ho I am on the floor laughing incredibly hard because that was incredibly unexpected and totally uncalled for wow you should be a comedian hahaha no that was all obvious sarcasm and that was terrible and unfunny you need to go.

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

Coday don't forget to apply cold water to burned area

Anonymous

Adonis who pissed on your parade today?

deeviant deeviant

Nobody. Small **** jokes are unoriginal and unfunny to me.

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

Yeah, guys with tiny ** usually find tiny ** jokes unfunny.

Coday Coday

Adonis is so mad that his tiny **** is shrinking back inside of him in anger!

Anonymous

Well I guess nobody can find anything unfunny anymore without it relating to them

Yeah I really think memes are unfunny I guess its because I'm a meme and that movie The Watch wasn't funny either I guess it's because I'm an alien

No you retard that's not how it works try to be more original next time the people on this site are really unfunny Jesus Christ

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

You can find things unfunny, that's totally cool. I find all sorts of things unfunny. The difference between me and you is that when I think something is unfunny, I go "Hmm, that's not very funny" and I leave it at that. What was the point of writing that whole long paragraph about how it wasn't funny? Do you do that every time you find something that isn't funny? What could you possibly gain by doing that? What kind of adult does anything similar to that? Do you ever just go to the movies, and when there's something you don't find funny you just stand up and yell "Oh congrats on that joke sir you are so funny hahahahahah oh my im rolling on my floor". I'm not even upset by it, I just can't understand the point. It seems like you're just acting out trying to get attention or something. If that's the case, you're a child. If it's not, please explain the reason as to why you have to act like a cuntasaurus-rex just because you found something unfunny.

Coday Coday

The bigger you are the tighter she is.

name name

Feels great being average. (cool)

averageenough2banon

Who told you big ** are painful for girls? Unless they're like ridiculously huge (like a John Holmes **), the bigger ones are far more pleasurable.

Anonymous

In response to “Who told you big **** are painful for girls?...

It's painful for me. Painful enough for me that I don't enjoy **** that much.

Cnhaegyreonm

A lot of people have said that actually, especially on here.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

Every girl is different. Saying something like "big **** feel better for girls" (not your quote, but something someone might say) is incorrect because some girls are naturally tighter and wouldn't enjoy the extra length or girth in their love box.

ThatDylanGuy ThatDylanGuy

If girls are really experienced, won't they want a bigger one since they're looser?

GiggityGoo22 GiggityGoo22

In response to “If girls are really experienced, won't they...

If a girl was more experience in life than she was at ****, it wouldn't even matter to her.

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

You're right, but I guess I'm thinking just as a preference in bed, not the overall boyfriend.

GiggityGoo22 GiggityGoo22

As a gay man who'd prefer 5 inches to 8 inches, it would certainly be easier on me. And deepthroating wouldn't be a pain, obviously.
Though you gotta take what you get because a great man is better than his big, average, or small **. If you're honestly obsessed with his ** more than you are about him, you have a problem, and you don't deserve him.

People are so vapid. There's preference, and then there's getting down and having a conversation with your friend about **** sizes. Just try and stick to preference and you won't be a stupid person.

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

Whenever a post this old is homepaged, you know somebody was incredibly bored and going through all your posts.

Emperorerror Emperorerror OP