Mod Team

TawnyRaestfupleasefanfictionaddictPersonaNonGrataMoonshoes8DJohnPlaysGuitarQuaintPancakesJennitaliaPurplecow1243H2SO4PanicAtTheGayBarBromeoJayRamyDarthJaderEriRainJohnsonjillswimsAdonisBatheusShielySanctuaryExilesoccerchick1718113zombieapocalypseDannigirlbanana_pancakesGod_HairyleobbyxvampSuperhippoTheHalfBloodPrincessim_good_nope_im_godHpisfrickingawesomestill_no_inspirationkristinoct14silverdoe65psuluver555photoice89MrNoWayepicisawesomefulGlamourBOOGARlivilou7LookingForMargoshmadFaithfulKirstenAnnnikerunnerTooSweet4YouheirofslytherinChefleftiewassupelizabethLemonlimes249

ClaraNatalieMoiXxWhatsernameChuckTom

NitaCallahancappyPurplePenguinmonkeytoesalexbyjooyoungFlexiLacyKatieKattheburningonesleecoralb_laurHelloTharrkaitlindayCrazyCheeriomien117IamKbabyashlaaaayRescueMe97DramaQueen638EgotisticalRebeccaNotBlacklivesmileloveshairtubbyturtle101thatdaydreamerNick_HiMonintomutantdustbunniesImTheRealShadyiEmilyThainacountryluvr922Mein_GeiststfupleaseMoonshoes8DMadison_soccerchick1718113sashatherussianLyriBun10
It's possible to go through high school without drinking, doing drugs or having ****. It's called dignity and self-control. Amirite?

All of those are not bad if moderated. Sometimes the "good kids" go over the edge because they don't have a way to cut loose. High school is part of growing up and you learn from making decisions. Naive people never do so well. This is also coming from a person who does a little of all that but makes excellent grades in Dual classes.

Sophia

I totally agree dude. Like why mess up your life to look "cool" I honestly just think it makes you look stupid.

Always-above-the_...

In response to “I totally agree dude. Like why mess up your...

(Always-above-the_...): Seriously! The kids at my school who do it act like their lives are so horrible, too. The only reason why their lives are horrible is because they're messing it up!

Nommers Nommers

I changed it from 669. I feel so symbolic.

2Infinity 2Infinity

umm just letting you know, you can have dignity and self control while enjoying a drink or smoking some weed. Most people dont do it to be 'cool', there are just idiots that get so retarded and overdo it. This is coming from a person who smokes weed and gets awesome grades

renegade

In response to “umm just letting you know, you can have...

if your name is renegade as in the song by styx, then i love you. if it's not because of the song then this is.....awkward....

ispeakparseltongue ispeakparseltongue

In response to “if your name is renegade as in the song by...

lol mine is for a song by (Hed) PE its a pretty schweet song tho, and its not awkward cus you got the song part right xD

renegade

In response to “lol mine is for a song by (Hed) PE its a...

hahaha yes, as long as it's a song. and i'm listening to now, pretty sweet beat.

ispeakparseltongue ispeakparseltongue

In response to “hahaha yes, as long as it's a song. and i'm...

I saw em last night xD

renegade

In response to “I saw em last night xD

i bet it was sick!

ispeakparseltongue ispeakparseltongue

In response to “i bet it was sick!

indeed

renegade

Anonymous

Sophia

In response to “All of those are not bad if moderated...

yepp, i have a comment like this too xD...also I've noticed that the girls that never drink or anything in high school, go to college and then get retarded plastered when the drink because they dont know how to. lol though I personally prefer weed to alcohol anyway

renegade

Yeah if I didn't have a way to relax I would probably have killed someone. Haha. People say high school is easy but when you actually put forth effort and strive for excellence you get fried! Haha. And yeah if you go to college and start binge drinking having no previous drinking, you're screwed. Weed is a miracle! The best thing to relax with after exams.

Sophia

In response to “Yeah if I didn't have a way to relax I would...

Or you could just take a bubble bath instead....

Why irreparably desensitize your dopamine receptors just to help yourself calm down a little.

Anonymous

In response to “Or you could just take a bubble bath...

People like you make my day :)

katty_rawr katty_rawr

In my opinion, it actually takes a lot more self control to do a lot of drugs and quit than to just never try them.

quwoosh quwoosh

Because simple things like bubble baths or writing only goes so far.

Sophia

In response to “Because simple things like bubble baths or...

Right, but only going so far is better than going too far and getting addicted in my opinion.

bibliophibian6

I'll smoke a bowl AND take a bubble bath

renegade

Don't be hatin'.

shaun8444

Or better, smoke weed in a bathtub with someone of the opposite **** (;

Sophia

i drink and smoke weed and was captain of my varsity water polo and swim team and took 13 ap classes throughout highschool and took 2nd in an academic decathlon competition. being able to party then get back to focusing at school IS self control.

poloplayuh3

technically speaking weed isn't a physical addiction, its a mental addiction and its also one thats really really hard to aquire, i commend you for saying that its possible to go through school without all of those things but to be honest there isn't anything wrong with drinking, drugs or **, just the way we do it. amsterdam for example, happiest place in the world, and on average people don't get plastered there, more often its light drinking or smoking, and as far as , i'd rather know how to before it becomes important and ruins a marriage. is something people should have, high school may be a little early but rather than stopping it people should try to get kids to make better choices for it, provide condoms and such. its the humane alternative to the conservative no till marriage because makes your ** fall off and your pussie curdle etc.

Anonymous

Since when is ** considered a bad thing? Because of ** you are here.

Anonymous

I completely agree, it kind of pisses me off when people think they HAVE to do things like that because they're in high school. If you're not ready to have **** or you don't want to break the law by smoking weed/drinking underage, DON'T.

Nick Nick

incredibly late here but I just wanted to point out that while I understand all the intoxicants being on that list, ** doesn't really deserve to be grouped with them. of course, if you sleep around without a thought as to safety and such, that's stupid, but when two people are in a relationship and both over the legal age of consent, there's nothing wrong with consensual **, even if the participants are in high school.

Anonymous